Part ^ 21

Baekhyun's POV

His mom is very successful woman ... I envy chanyeol that he has a great mom.
Even tho a woman who gave birth to me is...

"Wait in the car" he says as he stops a car in front of florist shop.

A bouquet huh. What a nice son for a great mom.
His mom must be so proud to have a son like him.

"I still need to find a lot of money... huh.." I say to myself

"Sorry to make you wait" he says as he gets into the car

"It's okay" I say

He put a bouquet in behind seat and... "Here" he gives me a small bouquet... it is sunflower...

"What's this for?" I ask"For you" he says"Why?""I don't know

"For you" he says

"Why?"

"I don't know... I feel like giving one to you" he says and starts driving.

What does he means... feel like giving one to me...
Asshole..

I secretly check the meaning of sunflowers...

Fuck..... why am I blushing?

.............................................

We park our car and get out...

"Baek ..... hyun..... neeee" a voice comes out while we are still in underground car parking...

What the....
It is...
I froze at my place... my hands are already trembling...
I look back and...

"Long time no see BAekhyunee..." the guy says...
Fuck... how.. did he follow me?

"Who are you?" chanyeol stands beside me and asks that guy

"Who am i? who am I baekhyunee?" that guy says

"C...Chanyeol... can ...you go up.. first?" I ask him

"What?"

"Please" I say

"Come on.... Your pretty boy is asking you to go first" the guy says

"Come up quick" chanyeol says and leaves
.
.
.
"Nice flowers" he says

"Why are you here?" I ask

"Why am I here?? Hahaha... because it is time to get my money back my baekhyunee"

"I didn't owe any money from you. It was him.. go ask from him!"

"Father and son... baekhyunee.. if father can't pay back his debts... his son must."

My father.. is a total failure. He started become addicted to gambling when I started my university.
I worked hard day and night with part-time jobs and finished my university just to pay back his debts.
Still.....
A lot left.

This guy is loan shark... Oh Sehun... and he is very famous in illegal loan sharks and underground dirty jobs.

"it doesn't concern with me. Go find him and ask money or whatever..."

"I gave you a year baekhyunee.... To pay back. I was veryyyyyy considerate towards you because I adore you so much.. a year has passed baekhyuneee.. seem like your boyfriend is a well off man.."

"He is not my boyfriend.. don't meddle any business with him" I say

"All I need is money baekhyuneee.. or else" he pushes me to the car and... he leans close..
"Else you will have to pay back with your pretty body huh.. remember what I told you last year? I am going to sell you in slut auction as option 2" he hold my chin and makes me look straight to him...

"So pretty... or as option 3, I will just make you my cum hole" he says and licks along my jawline... "Sweet" he says

"Fuck off!!" chanyeol shouts as he pushes Oh Sehun away from me..

"Woah woah... Hello Mr. Not Baekhyunee boyfriend.. nice strength" he says "So, Baekhyunee.... A week to pay back... you have a week, or be prepared for option 2 and 3" he says and leaves

"What is that Baekhyun?" chanyeol asks

"Why did you come back? Why are you keep interfering in my life???"

"Byun BAekhyun, I was trying to help you. And who is he? Your ex boyfriend? And pay back what?... did you borrow money?"

"What? So you are looking down on me?"

"Baekhyun I am trying to help you!!"

"I don't fucking need your help.. okay? Please stop... stop getting into my life!!!" I raised my voice... I mean... we were arguing loud from the start but..

"Am I really nothing for you? That you can't rely on me that much" he asks

"Yes. I hope you just let me be"

"Okay." He says "I will just tell my mom that you are not feeling well. Take care" he says and leaves..

Stop..... leaving me...

————————————————————————-