Part ^ 14

Chanyeol's POV

"Ah... I must have really liked you since that time" I say to myself
I am just sitting in the car in my apartment parking after sending Jessica back to her house.

I don't think.. I should care Baekhyun from now on.

"Huu... I should go up now.. so tired.." I say and go up to my house

..................

What if I just ignore him that day?
Why did I even ... haaa..... I shouldn't... I shouldn't have done that ....

"B....baekhyun..."

what is he doing here? Why is he .... Here?

He is sitting down in front of my house.... And he's drunk for sure.

"Baekhyun... hey wake up.." I say

"Hmm... chan.. yeol.."

"I will take you to your house.. stand up" I say

"For tonight... can I ... can I sleep with you? Hmm?"

"You are drunk"

"Yeol....."

he is doing this again to me.

"Come in" I say

we go in and "you can sleep in my bed... shower or whatever you want to do and.. change into my clothes"

"Chanyeol.... Stay with me.... Sleep beside me"

"Baekhyun! Go back if you are already sober up""

He kneels down in front of me and unbuckle my belt

"stop... stop baekhyun..."

"Stop? When you are this hard? Have you been holding back? Or... have you been fucking that woman... Jessica..."

"I ..... hmph...."

His mouth... it is so warm.. he starts giving me blowjob.... Fuckkk.... Is that because of alcohol? His mouth is very... hot and... he is too... as always

He starts deep throating faster and gagging in his mouth... "HMmmmm!!" I moan from pleasure since it has been a while and man... his mouth always feels great

"Fuck!!" I pull his hair back because I was going to cum but... late... my cum are in his mouth and dripping down...

"She is not that great...is she?" he asks "By judging how excited you are right now"

"Go sleep... or go back to your house"

"Do you hate me?"

"Baekhyun..."

"I asked do you hate me??!"

"Do we have those feelings? Love or hate? No feelings attached. remember?"

"Yes.. now what? We can't even stay as friends with benefits?"

"I have a girlfriend now" I say

"So what? As if we cared....."

"I want to now. I want to stop being friends with benefit with you from now on"

"because she is daughter of MM Company and I am just useless staff?"

"Baekhyun"

"Don't ever come into the room" he says and go into my room..

it is my room... my house...

* Sigh * and sit down on the couch
>>him sucking my dick earlier flashes back<<<

"Fuck... I am hard again.. I am such a mess"

——————————————————

Baekhyun's POV

He is always gone in the morning.. even if this is his house.
He would late for work everyday but, he go early on the days that I sleep at his house.

"Asshole" I say

I was drunk but.... I remembered everything about last night

'I want to stop being friends with benefit with you from now on' < what he said last night flashes back.

"why do you change so much Park Chanyeol? Where is that shy and humble boy go? Why can't you stay like how you used to be?"

* Message *

'Hyung, can we go on a date tonight?'

it is my current boyfriend.... Such a nuisance ... but, I haven't given him proper time since we started dating.
Well. It is not like I get in a relationship just because I like them... it is just....* Sigh*

'Sorry... I am quite busy with works this week.. let's meet this weekend' I reply..

She was pretty... Mo Jae's sister... not like normal girls.. may be because she is rich, the aura is coming out from her... and she sitting beside chanyeol...

They look so mature and decent... They look good together.

"Ahhhhh... I don't want to go to work. FUCKKKKK" I say and rolling on the bed...

————————————————————
Hello guys!
Bet you already forget  the story line but 😭 here are updates.
I hope you all enjoy it.
For my country, I'm still safe and alive hehe... even tho there are massacres everyday..

I just want to be happy at least here so, Enjoy!!!
Love you all.