Chapter Two

The car drive to Katsuki's house was silent. The Omega nor the Alpha saying anything. Izuku kept stealing glances at Katsuki's stern face. His brows were furrowed as his knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel so hard. Izuku couldn't deny how handsome the Alpha had become the last time he saw him.
Goddamn...how long has it been?

Izuku couldn't remember how long it has been since he saw Katsuki. His mind went back, and the last thing he remembered about Katsuki was in middle school.

"Maybe you'll become an Alpha in your next life. Go take a swan dive off the roof."

"W-why did you help me?" Izuku muttered out, without even thinking about it. He clasped his hand over his mouth, scared for thinking out loud.

"I work in that building." Katsuki answered, his eyes staying on the road ahead of him. "The building of the park lot you were in. I drove off actually and came back because I left something. That's when I smelt your distress." He looked over at Izuku, and grabbed his wrist causing him to move his hand away from his mouth. "You can ask questions you know."

Izuku blushed. Katsuki hadn't moved his hand from his wrist. In fact, it looked like Katsuki was attempting to grab Izuku's hand. Izuku blushed more and looked out the passenger window. His fingers grazing across Katsuki's hand, until Katsuki just plain up decided to wove their hands together. It was embarrassing, but it really calmed Izuku down after nearly being raped.

"Thank you.." Izuku's voice was barely a whisper. "I really tried fighting back you know...". Tears began forming in his eyes. "But they wouldn't listen! I'm so tired of my body being used over and over again Kacchan!" At this point, Izuku was hyperventilating. His breathing became erratic and his eyesight danced with blackspots.

"Hey Izuku, I need you to calm down." Katsuki pulled up to his house and jumped out the car as soon as he put it in park. He flung open the passenger door and grabbed Izuku's hands once more. "Breathe for me, Izu." The Alpha releasing soothing pheromones as the one line repeated in his head.  "I'm so tired of my body being used over and over again, Kacchan!"

His heart thumped with anger as he thought about it. But he ignored it.

For now.

"That's it, Izu. You're doing so great." Katsuki proceeded to wrap his arms around the Omega, placing his arms around his waist as he hoisted him up. In instinct, Izuku wrapped his legs around Katsuki's waist, his head buried into the Alpha's neck, smelling his pheromones.

They managed to make it into Katsuki's house and into his bedroom. The Alpha holding the Omega in his lap, the two facing each other. The Alpha running his hair through the beautiful green curls. "You okay?"

"Y-yes..". Izuku sniffled and looked away. "I'm sorry for being a bother."

"You're not a fucking bother, Deku."

"You sure..?" Izuku refused to look at Katsuki. "I mean..you helped me when..when I know you hate me."

Katsuki looked at the ground in shame. "I never hated you, Deku. I just..I didn't know how to handle what I felt. And I wanted to push you away. But I promise. I promise.. I never hated you." Katsuki looked at Izuku quickly before looking away once more. "Izuku..."

"Yes?" Izuku stated at Katsuki's shoulder, not finding it in him to look him in the eyes.

"Where'd you go..? After that day? What do mean about what you said..?"

Izuku's eyes grew wide. He got up from Katsuki's lap and stood far away from him. Could he trust him? At one point and time they were best friends.

"I almost killed myself." Izuku whispered. He found the floor to be mesmerizing. "I tried to overdose. I was found by someone and they called the ambulance. I couldn't deal anymore, Kacchan...and I just..it was too much. After I got released from the hospital, I tried going home but...Mom wasn't there. I thought she had ran away. Thought she hated and was disappointed in me trying to kill myself. I didn't even realize I was in a medical induced coma. I didn't even realize my mom...she apparently had a heart attack and didn't make it."

Izuku blinked back tears. "I lived on the streets for a while after that. I didn't know where to go. I met these two people and they've been so wonderful to me Kacchan. I love them so much. They're so motherly and remind me of my mom in so many ways. They care and love me so much. And I met someone else too ..and ...he isn't that great." Izuku forced out a laugh as he looked at Katsuki, tears falling from his eyes. "He doesn't love me. He hates me. But he courted me. And he was so nice at first. He was so wonderful. And now he... I'm nothing to him."

Katsuki was loss for words. He didn't know how the Omega was still here. He didn't know the Omega almost killed himself. He didn't know how much pain Izuku was going through.

Suddenly, Izuku gasped. Fear taking over his features. "O-oh no." Izuku looked at the clock in Katsuki's room. "I c-can't. Oh he's going to be so mad. Fuck!" Izuku started shaking, fear making its way in his body. "He's going to hit me and yell at me." He whispered that part, but Katsuki still heard it regardless. "K-Kacchan! Can I use your phone? Please?"