Chapter 4

~Ahahhaha BenXLink on the side i failed at making it look cute how does one pose hands. XDXDXD um yeah anyway ignore my randomness and onward to mail! lol
*casually eats butterfinger in the background*~

(Link's POV)

Waking up in the morning wasnt fun, apperently the placebo effect kept the aftermath and I swear I have a hangover. Ben was still asleep and I smiled a bit, I think this is one of the first times since getting to wherever this was that I'vve woken up BEFORE him. He was adorable in his sleep and he looked so calm, versus how he'd usually look so tense and alert, or sad and upset. It made me happy to see him in such a state. I carefully got up and went to get something for this headache, when i walked downstairs a few ggirls in the house chuckled "morning link" I raised an eyebrow at them and the one got up and fixed my hair "oh" "amy made breakfast" "Figured" "you alright?" "yeah just a headache."

"Hana and i were just talking about it, what's up with this Ben kid..?" she teased, Hana chuckled in the background "u-uh.. we.. we're just friends" "just friends? Oh come on stop lying no two guys that are 'just friends' are that attached to eachother" "and if he is more?" "i wouldnt judge" "neither would i!" Hana chimed in. "well i can assure you hes nothing more than a friend" "you fucking tease getting our hopes up" I dont trust them enough to come out yet, Amy doesnt know officially if what Casper was talking about or not was serious or just to be an ass and i hope she never knows.. i mean.. i just.. i dont want to make the same mistakes as before and i dont want ben to go through any more than he already has to.

"sorry Lis, just how it is" I said, chuckling and then going to the kitchen. Amy was in there and a fewo other kids sat at the table, including casper "Morning faggot" I glared at him and he chuckled. God was a tempted to walk up to him and pour that damn bowl of cereal he was eating over his face.

"Casper thats enough" casper rolled his eyes. "good morning link, Ben still asleep?" "yeah, i came to get something for my headache" "you dont want any breakfast?" "not right now.." "thats perfectly fine, there should be some above the sink in the bathroom" "which one?" "both but theres a new one upstairs we need to open anyway" "alright" I thanked her then walked back upstairs to get them, i took them then walked back to my room.

Ben was still sleeping and i smiled. His phone scared me slightly and caused him to wake up but shove a pillow in his face to try and block out the noise. It eventually stopped ringing but started again and Ben reached over to get it, he then looked at the caller ID still laying down and he sat up. "fuck" He got up and i scared him. "oh jesus hi." "hi, everything alright?" "i have ten missed calls from my dad no everything is not alright" "Ben..." "I need to go, hes going to be fucking pissed" "Ben please dont go.. or dont go alone... i dont want you getting hurt" He stayed silent and just took his normal clothes then went to get dressed. I sighed and sat on the bed, then just ran my fingers through my hair, I should get dressed as well.

I got up and got something out to wear then took off the now slightly wrinkled suit off and stripped to nothing but Boxers. okay more like tight boxer breifs. then slid on a pair of jeans and kinda just stood there deciding which shirt would match best. Ben came in the room and i saw him blush, i blushed a bit as well, i mean hes seen me naked, not really volintarily though, that kind of just.. happened when i got here. He got his stuff and i decided to go with a white collared undershirt and a black sweater. "You sure you dont want me to go with you...?" He still didnt reply. "Ben please dont ignore me..." "I dont know at this point because regardless of if you're with me or not hes still going to be pissed and hes eventually going to catch on to this whole, you following me there thing. Link im used to it ill just fucking deal with it" He then zipped his backpack, put on his coat and left without another word.