Chapter 10

~On the *cough* top *cough* there yet another speedpaint i did and the full image is on the top too. :333 its by far the best thing i feel ive ever drawn and was worth the effort majorly, its in a new coloring style too and hnnnn

Onward to mail!~

(Ben's POV)

Waking up naked honestly confused me for a bit, I felt like it was a dream from last night because im just not used to celebrating my birthday. i looked over at the sleeping link laying next to me and softly ran my hand over his cheek, brushing his hair from his face, he smiled in his sleep and scared me a bit when he spoke "good morning" "you can stay asleep.." he chuckled "getting out of bed is worth it for you" i blushed a little and smiled.

For some reason, for once, i felt calm.. i didnt dread waking up... I smiled even more at link whos eyes opened again to look at me before closing again "what are you all smiley about?" "last night..." i said, shyly, blushing lightly. He chuckled at me and awed, then pulled me down to him, we shared a kiss then just laid there for a bit. A knock at the door is what snapped us out of our little romantic trance. "hm?" "heard voices assumed you were awake" it was Amy "there's brakfast if you want some" "we'll be down later" Link called back, we gave it a bit before getting up. 

I almost completly forgot about my scars and they were all so visable in the daylight... well i actually almost compleletly did until i realized we were still naked... He softly walked over to me and ran his fingers over the scars on my stomach. I blushed deeply and he looked up at me "dont be ashamed please...?" "they're disgusting though" "no they're not.. theyre apart of you, Ben" he took my wrist softly and held it up to his lips, softly kissing the scars. I couldnt help but hug him from this. He gladly hugged me back and i whsipered a soft "thank you" before we pulled away. he nodded and both of us silently got dressed. 

(Link's POV) 

We went downstairs and got an awful smirk from Casper. "You two have fun last night?" "i dont know what you're talking about" Ben spoke, crossing his arms and clearly playing it off like we werent doing anything, i stayed silent. "come ooonnn, we ALL know you were having sex, tch, faggots" "Im sorry, Link and I were dead asleep last night, you sure that wasnt just a wet dream?" He said, alsmost proud to be insulting him, to be honest though, i wasnt going to object because casper was one of those people who sickened me to the point were they deserved it. 

"Ben, what the hell im not gay" "You sure about that?" He then chuckled and walked to the kitchen, i followed him, casper was blsuhing. "morning d-... er... l-link!" eli spoke, smiling at me. "morning" i smiled back, sitting next to her at the table. Marshall looked over at me and then quickly looked away, blushing and just eating his breakfast quickly. "dont choke marshall" Eli told him, slowing him down. 

Ben sat next to marshall, who was across the table, and gave marshall a sort of confused look. "you alright?" "im fine" "you sure?" "im. fine. dad." He said, drawing my attention as well as eli's. Marshall blushed deeply and just got up and left. "The hell was that?" "i.. dont know" Ben and I followed him to his room and ben softly knocked. "marshall...?" "go away" "wait just let me talk to you" "about how im insane? because i accidentally saw my dad in you?" "Marshall i dont think your insane" "why?" "because you arent wrong" there was a silence and marshall opened the door. "proove it" "how?" "whens my birthday?" "June 5th" marshall looked up at ben and blushed. "what school did i go to and what was my dogs name?" "Hyrule castle town day school, and his name was coda" "This is insane" "you think im lying still dont you?" "i just dont know how to believe it" 

"None of us do" I stepped in. "Eli and i dont really know what the hell is going on either..." he smiled just a little "oh.. s-sorry then..." his smile fell "you alright?" "yeah... im fine sorry... er... j-just... trying to process things.." "totally fine" "im gonna just... finish homework and.. yeah..." We left him alone and ben and i chuckled "i guess all thats left is zelda.." "what about me?" I blushed a bit. "wait you remember your name?" "i remember everything, link, where the fucking hell are we?" "this magical and totally perfect place called Michigan" Ben spoke, sarcastically.