Calender Man

FULL NAME
Julian Gregory Day

OCCUPATION
Serial Killer/Mass Murderer

BASE OF OPERATIONS
Gotham City

AFFILIATIONS
None

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

HAIR
None (formerly Brown)

EYES
Blue

HEIGHT
5ft 9in (1.75 m)

WEIGHT
215lbs (98 kg)

Fixated on the calendar, Julian Gregory Day became Calendar Man, a villain who timed and tied his murders thematically to certain holidays throughout the year, and often left clues by which he could be caught.

Gotham City's hopes for a day off were often clouded by the knowledge that any holiday of note was likely to be shadowed by Calendar Man's presence.

Calendar Man was a criminal that Batman had successfully investigated, arrested, and labeled Case 153 C-M. Calendar Man was then sentenced to death for his crimes and was sent to Blackgate Prison for his last days. The Extortion Files revealed that Day was originally declared insane by Harleen Quinzel, but Warden Joseph convinced her to change her diagnosis so he could be sentenced to death by Judge Harkness.
On Christmas Eve, Calendar Man was scheduled to be executed and was on-route to the prison gas chamber when the Joker, who was impersonating Black Mask, and his gang began an invasion of the facility.

"Black Mask" then freed Calendar Man from the chamber and put Commissioner Loeb in there to be executed instead. Day assassinated Gotham's "hanging judge" (Judge Harkness) later that same night by hanging him from the roof of his mansion with a string of Christmas Lights.