Poison Ivy

FULL NAME
Pamela Lillian Isley

OCCUPATION
Botanist (formerly), Professional Criminal (formerly), Ecoterrorist (formerly)

BASE OF OPERATIONS
Gotham City

AFFILIATIONS
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
Batman

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

HAIR
Red

EYES
Green

HEIGHT
5ft 8in / 1.72 meters

WEIGHT
115 lb / 52 kg

Botanist Pamela Lillian Isley was transformed into a plant-human hybrid by a science experiment gone wrong. With chlorophyll flowing through her veins instead of blood, she developed a toxic touch and a pheromone-fueled talent for seduction.

Her crimes became more ecologically focused as she had increasingly abandoned her human side and identified more with the natural world. Her unique brand of eco-terrorism often put her into conflict with Batman, whose iron will usually protected him from her seductive powers.

Since her encounter with the Dark Knight on Arkham Island, Ivy had been transferred to Arkham City. After she took refuge in a vine-covered stronghold, Ivy kept humanity away rather than participated in the gang wars of Arkham City. Her presence would go unnoticed until Catwoman sought her out. There, she began plotting destruction for Gotham. But instead of destroying Gotham, she helped Batman eradicate Scarecrow's Fear Toxin by sacrificing herself.

Given the effects of the TITAN strain, Poison Ivy was a bonafide psychopath. She held a delimited regard to human life, and often referred humans as "fleshy meat-sacks". Her vision of eradicating all human life for plant life was considered as a form of perfectionism, albeit psychotic.
For most of the franchise, Ivy had shown to have an alluring charm towards men, and often found use in her powers to control them. Much like Catwoman, Poison Ivy was considered as the pinnacle of domination, given how she was able to use mind-control and even her own beauty to have men perform acts against their will.

With her plants, Ivy displayed a motherly affection toward them and was distressed whenever they were harmed or she sensed that they were harmed. This came to show her remorseless regard to humans and love for her plants. The only known human that Poison Ivy truly cared for was Harley Quinn and cared for her enough to be disgusted by how the Joker had treated her.

By the end of Batman: Arkham Knight, the audience was given a second glimpse toward Poison Ivy's character. As she helped Batman in ridding Gotham City from Scarecrow's Fear Toxin, it seemed that she had changed a great deal, even to the point of sacrificing herself in order to save humanity. It was this act that gave her the recognition of a hero, but sadly, she would only glamour in that appellation as her life fell short. Another difference was Ivy's voice. Whereas through the series it had been affectionate, nurturing, and somewhat alluring. In Arkham Knight, Ivy became much more sarcastic. However, when it came to her plants, she took a very serious tone.