Catwoman

FULL NAME
Selina Kyle

OCCUPATION
Professional thief

BASE OF OPERATIONS
Gotham City

AFFILIATIONS
Amanda Waller
Batman
Poison Ivy

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

HAIR
Black

EYES
Green

HEIGHT
5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)

WEIGHT
125 lbs (57 kg)

Selina Kyle, also known by her alias Catwoman, was an orphan who learned to survive on Gotham City's streets. She took to thievery to survive, but was determined to do it in her own style. She learned martial arts and trained extensively to perfect her own skills at cat burglary. Her criminal activities are often tempered by a reluctant altruism, making her an inconstant villain and occasional heroine. She steals objects with feline names or motifs. She regularly eludes capture by the Dark Knight, and maintains a complicated, adversarial relationship with Batman that frequently turns flirtatious and occasionally romantic. Over the years, their relationship developed to become increasingly reliable allies.

Selina Kyle was Carmine Falcone's adopted daughter at a young age, forcing her to fend for herself in the streets of Gotham. She turned to thievery to survive, learning martial arts and gymnastics to develop her own style. Eventually, she created an identity for herself as Catwoman after hearing rumors about Batman.

Personality

Catwoman is a woman who is defined by pride and temptation. Being a high-profile burglar, she is skilled in espionage, so she is able to keep herself from being known. She also has a high interest for jewelry, particularly that of high value and rarity.

Catwoman is often displayed as the embodiment of attraction and a pinnacle of dominating superiority, specifically over men. She isn't afraid to make suggestive comments and frequently flirts with Batman on numerous occasions. She also seems to be aware of her appearance and sometimes makes use of it. Additionally, in the Arkham City incident, she was feared by many Blackgate inmates, occasionally leveling that induced by Batman himself.

Unlike most of the villains of the Arkham franchise, specifically inmates of the asylum, Catwoman isn't considered to be a psychopath or criminally insane. She seems to hold little regard in wanting to kill, let alone wanting to care for another life, but this doesn't mean she is without morals. Under some situations, Catwoman can, yet sometimes reluctantly, aid Batman in his endeavors - a good example being when Catwoman saved the downed Batman from TYGER forces in loss of her loot, stating she would never forgive herself if he died. During a taped patient interview with Dr Strange, she had planned on leaving the interview until Strange said that one of the TYGER Guards was holding her friend, Holly, at gunpoint, forcing Catwoman to comply for the sake of her friend's life. The only time where she held immorality was during the Arkham Origins Blackgate Incident, but this was only because she was hired by an unnamed agency.

During the Arkham City Incident, she demonstrated that she is stubborn as she was almost shot by the Joker until Batman saved her and tried to convince her to leave the city for it wasn't safe. In response, she said, "Nine lives, remember?" before grabbing her whip and leaving the courthouse. This also shows how she is very daring to take risks, showing signs of fearlessness.

Catwoman also stands between the boundaries of an occasional hero and villain: she only plays the role of a hero whenever necessary and doesn't show much of a villainous ego. By the time of Arkham Knight, she reveals in a optional conversation with Batman that few of the criminals in town trust her any more due to her "playing nice" with Batman and many of them consider her a hero on Batman's team, much to her chagrin. She reveals herself offended by the idea of anyone thinking she does anything out of principles.