{Mondo x Reader}

Warning: Bullying, blood,

If y'all guys feel uncomfortable reading this just read my other Mondo chapters
Or my other books

Ngl that pic up there is hot-
————————————————

"WAKE UP BRAT YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" Mom yelled across your room

"Ngh...okay fine....." 'I don't want to meet that stupid corn head guy..' you walked up to the bathroom brushing hair and teeth. You went to the kitchen making your own breakfast since your mother is laying on the bed drunk, you went to the door opening up looking back at your mom '.....' and closing the door.

Man you missed the days when your mom wakes you up and making breakfast and walking you to school since when your a kid-
You heard Someone yelling your name you saw Baby Gangsta and Leon. 'Oh god..'

"Hey Loser" short boy said
"What do you wa-" "Shut it" red boy punched you "......" "Let's teach them a lesson" they pushed you down and kicked you. There were coughing out blood from you mouth "Heh, Weak" "......"

They left you on the ground helpless- "Omg y/n are you okay!?" You turned around seeing Crossdress girl running up to you "...I'm...fine.." "Clearly your not come on let's go get some help so we can help you!" "..okay.."

After she helped you taking to the nurse

"Thanks Chihiro.." "Y-your welcome please if you need any help on something y-you can always ask M-me or Taka" you nodded and left the nurses room.

Later

Bruh y'all have pics of mondo hanging inside of your locker. You walked back to your locker someone opened your locker wipe open. "Oh, look that creep had Pics of Mondo Owada Hanged up inside of your lockers!" Leon y'all across the halls. Everyone looked even your crush that was 6 feet away for you, he raised his eye brows in confusion but tint pink in his face. You closed the locker and smacked Leon across his face and oh boy he wasn't having it. He grabbed you by the shirt and picked you up "Don't you dare mess with me you little b*tch!" He spat "Hey put her down idiot!" he looked up and saw Mondo right there "Oh look is that weird hair guy" he laughed, and Mondo walked up to him punching him in the face which it mad him fall back and walking away. "Hey you alright?" "Yea.." "Well Um..is it true about what he said earlier about the lockers...." you looked down and slightly nodded a bit in embarrassment "Umm will you meet me by the fountain after school?" He looked away with blush on his face "S-sure"

At the fountain cause I'm lazy :P

You ran to the fountain "Sorry I'm late" "No worries" You sat down trying to catch up your breath "so..w-what is it you want meet me here?" You tilted your head up to look at him.

"Well..I been think about you lately and I have feelings for you and..I know you won't have feelings for me back I understand" you saw something on his hand your (Favorite Flowers) .. you grabbed it and blushed.. I have feelings for you to Mondo..is this for me?.." "Y-yes I didn't know what to get so I gave you a flower.." "I love you" you rest your head on Mondo shoulders "I love you to y/n"

——————————
Sorry if this was bad I stood up at like 2am to write this since I have nothing to do

I don't want to sleep