Bike accident |Mondo x Injured Reader|

you guys: 🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽⚰️🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽

⚠️Getting hurt/injury's⚠️
🏍🏍

You still haded your (fav color) bike that your dad had gave you on your birthday so your boyfriend Mondo had let you join in the biker gang, you were nervous to meet the gangs but you had Mondo to keep you safe, as you went on your (fav color) bike you meet up with his gangs "Hey y/n nice bike you got" "thanks" you went up Mondo and give him a peck on his cheek, "Im going to buy a drink for us stay here near the bike so you won't go anywhere okay, so what kind of favorite drink you want?" "I'll get (fav drink)" "okay sounds good stay here" you nodded and waited for him and the half of the gangs to come back, as you stood there for a minute a man approached you "Hey there sugar nice ass you got there mind if I-?" You took two steps back and mumbled "im t-taken.." the man came up to you and looked at your eyes you didn't make eye contact you tried to looked away "HEY STAY AWAY FROM MY DOLL!" You heard your bf yelled across the parking, you ran up towards Mondo "Hey y/n are you okay did that scumbag hurted you?!" "N-no.." you hugged him tightly around his chest, "Stay away from my girl you got it before you'll get hurt" the guy backed off and left the place "Thankie~" "Your welcome" he planted a kiss on your lips.

Idk 😐

As you guys got on your bike you followed where he was going to a drunk driver didn't see where he was going and the moment that you see the car coming full speed at you, you did have time to stop or keep driving you lost control and the car hitted you
Mondo witnessed everything and stopped his bike and ran up to you "BABY! BABYDOLL WAKE UP!".

🚨WOOP WOOP🚨
(Sorry oof)

You were there unconscious and you at a bad position, you where placed on the chair thinging and taken to the hospital Mondo was scared about you that you might wouldn't make it through the accident.

In the hospital

You woke up with a sharp pain down your spine and saw Mondo sitting next to you with tears in his eyes, he saw your eyes open "Baby your okay!" H hugged you with a smile on his face and tearing running down on his face, you hugged him back "I love you so much I won't let you go on your bike again!" "B-but babe.." "I will only will let you go on your bike when your feeling better but I can't let you because your leg is broken" "fine, now give me a kiss" mondo smirked and give you a kissed on your lips.

At home

"Hey corn-head" "Hmh? What is it?" "Can you give me something to eat" "No get it yourself" "hmph, fine" you looked away and ignore him "hey" you still ignore him and talked to your sister next to you, "Hey don't ignore me I'm sorry" he went back and get something for you, "here owo don't ignore me" you hugged him back and give him a peck on his cheek "I-I'll go..talk to you later sis-" you and mondo cuddled in a bed together as you fell asleep.

(ahhhhh reee I'm sorry if this is bad and short I hope you like it)

(I'll take any requests!)