|Mondo x child! reader|

——————————

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH WHAT THE HELL IS MAKING THAT BABY NOISE!!"

Mondo stood up walking over to the bushes seeing c/h little girl covering her face "uh..what are you doing at this school? Where you supposed to be with your parents?" You sobbed uncontrollably. He carried you up patted your back and trying to calm you down "Hey shh.. calm down we'll find you parents" you nodded snuggling in his arms. He carried you back in his school "Hey bro why do you have a child in your hand!?" "Uh- they were lost and couldn't stop crying so I picked it up trying to calm them down "you looked up to see the raven hair boy in front of you "who's that human?..." "I'm kiyotaka Ishimaru" he patted your head.... are you going to bring the child back to it's parents mondo?" "Uhh....I guess..I'll see" he walked away still carrying you. "Mondo Is that a child!" The girl said with her donuts in her hands, "yes, it's a child it's lost so I was thinking of carrying her back.." the girl came up to you "she's so cute! Do you want a donut?" You looked at her with the sparkle eyes you nodded, she gaved you one "thank you" you said while eating in mondo arms *NOM NOM NOM* bye little one! She left, Mondo went back to the office.

Time Skip brought it you by exotic butter

"Ahh my baby!" Your mom run up to you and hugging you "Thank you sir" "yeah no problem.." he left but you ran up to him hugging him by the leg "Can we meet again?.." you giving him the puppy face "y-yea sure" he smiled and crouched down "I'll always protect you no matter what" he hugged you and leaving.

"Bye corn head boy"

......

———

...