Chapter 12

TUMAAS ang kilay ni Jyrelle nang mabasa ang message ni Isabella habang kausap niya ang pinsan nito.

From: Mia bella

I'm sorry if hindi po ako nag paalam ng personal. I badly want to go home, right now Sir. I also want to take a 1 week leave. Enjoy your meeting with Ms.Fontanilla.

He sighed and dropped his phone, walang buhay niyang tinignan ang babaeng nasa harapan niya ngayon. They're not talking about their business anymore. She kept on changing their topic. Ang matini lang niyang nakakausap ay ang lalaki na kasama nito. But all he can grasp from him was one fourth of Fontanilla's empire businesses.

"Ms.Fontanilla, I want to know about your family business. Not that shit information you're feeding me right now." Jyrelle said rudely, so she can stop blabbering nonsense now. He have more important to do than to entertain her shits.

"Oh, my bad. Our family business?" She asked and he just nod his head. "Why are you so interested in our family business anyway?" Napahilot si Jyrelle sa sentido niya.

She's stressing him out!

The man apologetically looked at him and leaned forward to the woman and whispered, probably some words to enlighten this woman's head!

"I am a businessman and I want to invest or maybe merge my company with yours." Pinilit niya na pakalmahin ang sarili. Bakit ba kasi ito ang pinadala ng kumpanya nila?!

"Right, I'm sorry. Na di-distract kasi ako sa mukha mo, I mean I like you." She said and give him a flirtatious smile, she even bend over, showing off her cleavage.

"Ms.Fontanilla, hindi ako nakikipag biruan sayo. We're both wasting our time here, do you really know what kind of business your family have?" Jyrelle questioned. Her smiled faded. "Start now, I'm having a meeting after this." He glanced at his wrist watch.

Umuwi na ang secretary niya na dapat kasama niya sa meeting mamaya, was she sick or was it because of this woman?

"Well, our business was mostly in Hotel and Resorts... and..." She stopped and avoided his gazes. Seems like she's not familiar.

"Can I ask you a question?" He folded his hands together above his table. Her face lit up, napailing iling nalang siya sa reaksyon nito. Was she expecting something from him? Oh no.

"Yes?"

"Ano ang position mo sa company niyo?"

She smiled at him and answered him proudly. "I'm the Chief Administrative Officer, Mr.Clemente."

Walang buhay siyang natawa sa dalaga. He don't want to insult her but she's really wasting his precious time, this brat doesn't even know what she's doing. Wala nga itong alam kung ano ang mga businesses ng pamilya nito. And then, she seems so proud of her position? Jyrelle glanced at the man, napapahilot din ito sa sentido.

"Paano ka nakaabot sa CAO? I'm sorry for asking, I'm curious." This was getting interesting. Maybe he should thanks Ryker for giving him an entertainment, he needs it, lalo na ngayon araw dahil pagod na pagod na siya, and he's probably going to hell for enjoying this. That's for sure.

"My Mom appointed me, since I want a higher position." Malditang sagot nito sa kanya. He wanted to laugh his ass off now.

Jyrelle grabbed his phone and texted Isabella.

To: Mia bella

Are you familiar with your family business?

Seconds later she replied, 'yes' with full details that this brat can't even answer.

From: Mia bella

We have Chains of Hotel and Restaurants, Fontanilla's Resorts that spreads all over the Philippines . A financial company, I think partnership 'yon with my parent's closest friend and Malls. We have 5 companies before, that's what I remember.