Chapter 19

"WHAT'S the plan?"

Jyrelle licked his lower lip and placed the cup he was holding in the table, deeply thinking about Isabella's aunt. Nasa Arcade room silang lahat ni Light while Isabella was sleeping in their house. He sighed and looked at them one by one.

"I don't have one. Pero si Ryker meron," he answered and pointed Ryker playing a video games with Ranger. He don't have any plan for he was afraid that it will put his love in danger. For the first time in his life, Jyrelle lowered his pride and asked for help.

"Si Ryker ba ang asawa ni Isabella? Bakit siya yung may plano tapos ikaw wala?" Laur asked. Jyrelle raised his middle finger to him.

"He contributed a lot bud." Tinapik ni Ryker ang balikat ng pinsan niya. "He insulted the fake heiress. A lot. Kanino ka ba nagmana?" Nakangiwing tanong nito sa kanya.

"I am a Clemente, my father was always kind, so, I got it from my aunt and my mother, I guess." He shrugged his shoulder as he throw a glanced at Laur. Nag-iisang ugali na nakuha niya sa ina. His mom was so vocal with her opinions toward others, and his aunt, Laur's mother was different. She always looks kind, just like his father, a goddess, but there's an untamed monster residing within her.

"Whatever." Ryker rolled his eyes. Sumandal ito sa isang play station and started to discuss their agenda for today.

"Jyrelle already met the 'Brat' heiress of Fontanilla's Empire, which we all known 'fake'. I believe ngayong araw natin sila makakaharap. Right?" Ryker asked and faced him. Tahimik lang siyang tumango habang iniinom ang kape niya.

The old woman already set an appointment for today. Jyrelle was handling a single company, pero hindi lingid sa kaalaman ng mga tao na may mga kumpanya pa sila sa ibang bansa na hawak niya ngayon dahil hindi pa tapos mag-aral ang kambal. Plus his father's company, kahati niya sa trabaho ang mga pinsan niya. Laur and now, kasama na nila si Bridj. Of course, the old woman will come crawling to him.

"Y'all going to stay inside his office, alam ko naman na hayok kayo sa chismis. Hindi kayo papayag na hindi kayo kasali. But make sure you won't interfere, when the old woman Fontanilla ask what we're you all doing inside. Just simply answer—" Ryker was cut off by Castiel.

"Makiki chismis lang." Tamad na sabi ni Castiel.

"Tangina mo naman, Iel!" Binato ni Light ng plastic bottle si Castiel. Before they'd start bickering sinenyasan na niya si Ryker na magsalita ulit.

"Just simply answer that we also have a business meeting with Jyrelle and then let's all pretend that we're also interested in her business. Hindi lang naman pwede na display kayo roon, entertain her." Ryker continued, he looked at him and nodded his head.

Sumimsim muna siya sa kape niya, "pero huwag na huwag niyong kakalimutan na kaya kayo nasa loob ay para bantayan din si Bella, we all know that the old woman Fontanilla wants my Isabella so she can sign the legal papers. Don't let your guard down, bantayan niyo din ang pinsan niya. Those two were wicked, who knows what's going on with their head, lalo na at alam ng pinsan ni Isabella na nagta-trabaho siya sa akin.  Ryker what about the warrant of arrest?"

"Done. The police will wear civilian clothes. They're doomed now, magaling ang lawyer na kakilala ni Esel. Who's that sexy lady bud?" Pang-aasar ni Ryker. Esel on the other hand utter a curse.

"I don't know. And she's married. Stop glancing at me maliciously!" Esel hissed.

It was a good thing that Isabella agreed to file a case against her aunt, he wanted her cousin in jail too since she caused a lot of problems with his bella. Sadly, they don't have enough evidences that she's also part of her mother scheme. Rush na ang pag p-plano na ginawa ni Ryker, he's just hoping na maging maayos ang kalalabasan.