Chapter 8

"You cried a lot tonight, darling. Rest well,"

Jyrelle whispered. Dahan dahan niya na inihiga ng maayos sa kama si Isabella at inayos ang comforter. She looks so cute while sleeping, she's still sniffing. Hinawi niya ang buhok na nakatabing sa mukha nito, she was indeed a princess. She possessed an ethereal beauty.

After knowing her relationship with her Aunt, Jyrelle's blood boil, he suddenly want to strangle that old woman neck. His bella suffered a lot in those 5 years. While he was enjoying playing with women whom he dated. If only he met her sooner.

Marahan siyang umalis sa tabi nito at pumunta sa veranda na naka-konekta sa kwarto niya para magpa hangin. The thoughts of Isabella being beaten up was too much for him, and now he was puzzle. Why was he feeling something like this? He sighed in frustration. Hindi siya maka sindi ng sigarilyo dahil mahigpit na pinagbabawal 'yon sa bahay nila. His father's rule.

Napailing nalang niya, he was so fucking dissapointed with his self. This wasn't him. He was a freaking good kid before. The mini Brylle Veios Clemente. Since he was a kid, he liked imitating his father. He wanted to be like him when he grow up, but looking at him right now. He was so far from him. His father was a good man, while his son.. Him.. was a complete asshole.

Pero hindi alam ng mga magulang niya 'yon. Walang idea ang mga ito sa mga pinaggagawa niya, but spare his twin's siblings. Wala yatang hindi alam ang dalawang 'yon tungkol sa kanya, ang dalawa lang niyang kapatid ang nakakaalam sa mga kagaguhan na ginagawa niya. But they don't know that he was part of the LUST community.

Dumungaw siya sa loob, kumunot ang noo niya dahil sa biglaang pag-ungol ni Bella. She's having a nightmare. Inisang hakbang lang ni Jyrelle ang pagitan nila ni Isabella at agad itong niyakap.

"Shhh...It's me Jyrelle..." He said hoping that it will calm her down, good thing it was effective.

Hinalikan niya ito sa noo bago niya kinuha ang cellphone niyang nakapatong sa side table and tinawagan ang isa sa mga matalik niyang kaibigan. He's also a member of our group, he wanted to smack Perez for naming their secret village LUST community!

After a few rings he picked it up. "This better be good, Clemente!" Ryker hissed. Humihingal pa ang loko.

"Call me when you're already done, fuck you!" He hissed and drop off the phone.

Things will never change for Ryker Zion, why did he fucking forgot that it was his time for sex?! He sighed and slowly dropped off his self on his bed. He smiled when he saw Bella's innocent face, pilit nitong isinisiksik ang mukha nito sa unan.

"Jai..." She mumbled and smile a little.

So she created a new nick name for me huh? I like it. People usually called him Jyrelle, Vraxx or JV. Nobody dares to call him or creates another nicknames for him, palagi ba naman na salubong ang kilay niya at parang papatay na ang tingin.

"Damn. I'm getting hard," he hissed when he felt his buddy hardened.

Inis niyang pinulot ang cellphone ulit at tinext ang siraulo na dapat kakausapin niya ngayon, but he was too busy with his extra curricular activities.

To: Ryker Zion

Bud. Call me first thing in the morning, I need you do something for me.

After texting that asshole, he placed his phone on his table. He's fucking hard, but he promised Bella that he will not do anything stupid. Just one night, ngayong gabi lang. Inayos niya ang pagkakahiga at pinaunan ang ulo ni Isabella sa braso niya, Jyrelle pulled her closer to him so he can hugged her and feel her warm body. Natawa siya ng bahagya dahil sa pagsiksik nito lalo sa kanya. Looks like his bella likes to be in his arms.