Gifts for the Queen!

Report (Eliminated):

Hero Team:

Vlad King

Midnight

big three (Mirio, Tamaki)

Class 1B:

(2) Sen Kaibara

(5) Itsuka Kendo

(14) Setsuna Tokage

(18) Neito Monoma

Class 1A:

(1)Yuga Aoyama

(7)Denki Kaminari

Villain Team:

Dabi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nejire POV:

I was with Toymaker and watched the whole fight unfold. The moment I saw my bunny get hurt from one of the ice splitters stuck in Dabi's back, I got furious!

How dare this pile of trash throw his son against an ice wall?! How dare he throw him at my Zuku!

I was about to leave the room and go help my bunny when Mei stopped me.

Mei: Wait! Before you go, Usagi instructed me to make you some weapons.

Me: He did?

Mei: Yes! He said that you as his Queen need some weapons that not only would help you out but also look majestic.

Aww that is so sweat of him thinking like that.

She then went to get the weapons. Mei gave me two fans. Both had completely different designs.

They are soo beautiful!

Mei: You see the golden and white one? It is made of a special material that won't break and will cut through anything like a butter

Mei: You see the golden and white one? It is made of a special material that won't break and will cut through anything like a butter. Be care when using it. There is also finger print sensor on the handle that only allows you to open it and if you double tap it, the edge of the fan will heat itself up to +500°C.

Wow. How did he come up with such an idea?!

In what situation does he think I will need that?

Me: Did he came up with that?

Mei: Yes, I did everything according to the blueprints he gave me.

I need to thank him later for that.

Me: What can the other do?

Mei: The other one has a poison stored in it. The edges are poisonous and the moment it is in your opponents system they will feel extreme pain.