Facing the green rabbit of death!

I was jumping from roof to roof searching for All Might together with Nejire when all of the sudden I hear a gun shot and in the next moment I see my feathers, I mean Hawks feathers protecting Nejire.

I still can't believe he was that dumb.

I mean he saw me with a gun and still tried to shot?!

Like come on you can't be any dumber than that!

I was sad to see that I lost any more members than I already did. After that confrontation with Snipe, I was seriously confused how he was still alive! I had stabbed him close to his heart and in his liver. I also went ahead and made a giant cut to expose his rip cage and stabbed him in his lungs, yes both of them. Then I threw him like a ragdoll around hitting his head against the floor of the rooftop and finally throwing him against the building with C4 in it.

I had this feeling that something was wrong and after an earthquake, I was sure that something really was wrong.

Nejire: What was that?

Me: I don't know but it felt like it came from below us!

Nejire: Do you think?

Me: It's a huge probability that it's her!

An earthquake was a little bit to suspicious. Then I saw some smoke coming from one of the entrances we were close by and I assumed the worst.

The only logical explanation was that Mei blew something up and messes up big times. However what I didn't think I would see was Hound Dog and Bakugo running out of the exact tunnel that was close to me.

Huh...

How convenient!

I jumped down the roof and Nejire was following me.

Nejire: Let me handle that Dandelion!

Me: Yes, Milady!

We both began slowly to approach the two heroes.

Hound Dog: HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE!

Katsuki: DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!

Hound Dog: WHO DID EVEN GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO HAVE THESE GAUNTLETS?

Katsuku: HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW?

Just from this small amount I already knew what happened.

Looking at Nejire, she nodded at me. She also knew what happened.

Bakugo met Shinso and was so stupid to talk back at him. He was the reason the tunnel collapsed. I could see his skin shine lightly which meant he was sweating buckets.

Is my idea dumb?

Yes probably!

Should I do that?

No...

I mean HELL Yeah!

He deserves it!

AND

Let's be honest he is a living ticking time bomb so why not?

I ran straight at Hound Dog while Nejire went for Bakugo. I don't think they saw us even coming as there were still piratical of dust in the air. It was hard to breath but that was no problem for me thanks to my mask but I knew that these two didn't had any. Even Nejire had a mask on.

As I came closer I realized that they were standing next to each other and so I watched Nejire go behind Bakugo and reached out for him. It was funny. I saw Hound Dog freeze for a moment before turning around and running away the moment he saw me standing behind my queen.