Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!

Aizawa's POV:

I was hopping form building to building until I found the pride. The first one I needed to take care of was Ragdoll since she could observe and monitor up to 100 people at a time, including their location and weak points.

I went to the edge of the building and began observing them until I saw them enter the underground labyrinth. This was the perfect opportunity for me. I quickly scaled down the building and readied my capture scarf. I was waiting in a close ally and watched them how they were about to enter.

Now is my chance.

Throwing my capture weapon around the last person, I managed to garb Tiger. His quirk allows him to stretch, flatten, and bend his body in ways that would normally be impossible. Meaning he could easily get out of my grip if I don't use my quirk.

Activating my quirk immediately resulted in my hair beginning to float up and I pulled him towards me and out of the heroes view. However, I knew that Ragdoll could easily find us. She and the other wild wild pussycats were probably on their way to me. I knew the city very well and I also knew where all the bombs were. Izuku placed them nearly everywhere and a couple of them were still there.

I did the only thing that came to my mind and went to the first building that still had an active bomb in it. Then I made sure to hit the pressure point of Tiger and dragged him to the building. Once inside I went to the floor the bomb was placed and laid him there.

Next, I used the earbud that we still had.

Me: Toymaker?

Mei: What can I do for you?

Me: Can you see me right now?

Mei: Of course I can! What is that for a question?

Me: How close are they?

Mei: They are about to enter the building.

Me: Can you remotely activate the bomb?

Mei: Is this even a question?

Me: Toymaker!

Mei: Fine Fine, I can but I need time!

Me: I can give you time just give me a warning before you activate it.

Mei: Roger that! Toymaker out!

Not long after our talk, I watched the three cats entered the room cautiously. I could see that they were scanning me and my surroundings searching for Tiger.

Me: If you are searching for you little precious friend, than you should give up.

Pixi-Bob: Why?

Me: He might be in this building or maybe not....

My goal was to drag as much time out as possible.

Ragdol: He is here, I know it!

Pixi-Bob: Well nice try there Aizawa.

Me: Suterusu.

Mandalay: Steath?! Nice name!

Me: Thank you.

Pixi-Bob: What have you done with him?

Me: Did no one told you?

Mandalay: Told us what?

Me: The heroes side was doomed from the beginning.

Pixi-Bob: What are you talking about?

Me: Didn't you wonder why some of the buildings here were burned down or destroyed?