Game Over?!

A/N: Thanks to myusernameisamood there will be pictures of the eliminate people at the bottom very soon. For now, there is still the Report list.

Shigaraki POV:

Since the loss of two of our members, the mood in the room was already down and then Twice went ahead and began provoking our leader the killer rabbit.

Good look surviving angering a titan!

I mean have you lost your mind?

Do you know who is standing in front of you?

Are you even blind?

Haven't you learned from the warning before?

I was sure to see a good fight straight out of a game but then suddenly our rabbit just vanished.

Huh?

Tokoyami: Where did he go?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Who gave him that rabbit? What's it called again?

Nejire: Cessabit and I believe Nezu did allow him to have that rabbit.

Aizawa: Of course, it would be Nezu!

Me: What does this have to do with anything?

Nejire: Cessabit has a teleportation quirk!

Me: Oh!

That is one heck of a bunny!

Why didn't I get something like that?!

Is this even considered cheating?

Well, he is still beating this game without his little cheat code.

Twice: I am dead!, *Exhale* I thought I would die there for a minute!

Me: Correction you will!

Twice: Definitely!, Say that again!

Nejire: Enough!

Tokoyami: Do we know where he went?

Nejire: No and that is not important right now!

Me: What do you mean?

Nejire: Look at the screen! My fellow third year students just figured out where we were hiding!

Aizawa: They are in the city!

Nejire: Twice, Shiggy can you deal with them?

Twice: Nope, not gonna do that!, Yes, Ma'am!

Me: Ohh finally some more fun!

Without even waiting for her approval, I went out of the villain lair and Twice was running right behind me.

Oh let's see if the level 3 NPC's are hard to beat.

Me: Get them all to the burned down hero headquarters!

Twice: NEVER!, Consider it done!

With that we split up and I waited for my opponents right inside that burned down building. It looked stable enough to be inside. After a while I heard fighting in front of the building and knew that it was probably Twice with his clones.

I went to the broken-down windows and saw Twice fighting a lot of the heroes. They didn't look that strong and what surprised me most was that there was no pro with them.

It was fun watching the fight and after 15 minutes Twice was able to eliminated half the third years student.

If they already are that beatable than they sure were no match for me!