Chapter 8

3rd POV.

After Shredders men bombed the turtles and Splinters layer. The three brothers woke up, but Bella still lay passed out. Donnie had to pick her up as the soldiers aggressively escorted the three turtle brothers through the rain from outside and were shoved into a truck.

Once it was only the turtles and Bella in the truck, the three brothers went to check if she was okay. While they checked on her, Bella was having something going on in another place. Donnie had an idea and secretly set off a tracker for April and Raph to find.

Bella's POV.

I woke up in this dark and empty void. I looked around confused,

"Where the hell am I?" I questioned myself out loud. 

Then all of a sudden, the empty void faded into a large, snow covered, meadow with a frozen lake next to it.

I was amazed at the beauty of this place. I walked slowly towards the frozen lake and looked down at my reflection. 

The out of nowhere, I saw a massive, snow white and smokie grey wolf with large, black and white wings, walk graciously towards the lake and saw it's reflection on the frozen lake. I looked at it, as it was to my right and saw that the wolf was about 7ft tall. 

"This place is beautiful, isn't it? A males voice went through my head. 

I looked to the 7ft wolf next to me and asked. "Was it you that said that?" 

"Yes, it was me, dear child." The wolf, now knowing it's a male, answered as he turned his body to look at me. I was sort of scared of him, but the aura he gave off was soft, warm and kind.

"If you don't mind me asking and I don't want to be mean or anything, but what are you?"

 "Well, little one, I'm an Ulvevakt, (ool-vev-vackt) (it's Norwegian for wolfen guard), but the human kind might know us as Pterolycus, a wolf with wings."

"Not wanting to be rude or anything, but why am I here?" I asked, still confused as to why I was here and not with the turtle brothers.

"Listen, Bella... You're parents weren't human, they were part Ulvevakt. You inherited the wolf side of the gene. Us Ulvevact can shift into human forms, but when Sacks injected you with an altered mutagen the night of Aprils fathers passing, it only brought out the winged part of shifting into an Ulvevakt."  The 7ft wolf said. 

"Sacks had injected me? So he's the one that caused me so much pain when I was young, so much insecurity when I had to hide my true identity?!" I was enraged right now.

"Yes, little one. I'm afraid so.. Now look, I don't have a lot of time left since you're about to wake up soon. All I can say is, once you feel that multicolored eye of yours start to glow, accept that feeling that comes with it. That's when you know you can shift into your true form." He said in a slightly frantic voice. He looked to his left and right as he spoke.