Final Bonus Chapter (2).

(Hey guys!! Well... welcome to the final chapter of the bonus chapters and the final chapter of this whole book, next stop is the sequel!! Man I'm excited!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter😁Byeee!!))

Its' been a week ever since the incident with Mikey being kicked by Bella. The mentioned winged mutant has been talking with Aztec, getting more advice from him and all. She told him about the accident, but Aztec told Bella a large piece of advice that confused her and it still goes through her head to this day.

"Were your eyes yellow at the time of the accident? If so, when that ever happens, try look at your eyes. If they really are yellow, make sure to not let you wolf use you. It happens to those who are still a bit new to shifting, take control of your wolf and both of you will be in harmony together. Don't let your wolf hurt others.." Was what Aztec told her.

'What did he mean by 'if my wolf takes over,'?' Bella questioned in her mind, but her fear of maybe hurting someone grew deep in her chest, it was an unknown thing that popped up when she had kicked Mikey. That fear had manifested and stuck deep into her thoughts and chest after the accident.

Bella was training in the dojo wearing a slightly loose tank top, black leggings and sneakers, the brothers had their usual night patrol. As the winged female kicked, flipped, punched and stretched, music was blasting in her ears through her head phones.

 As the winged female kicked, flipped, punched and stretched, music was blasting in her ears through her head phones

What she didn't notice, was that the brothers had come back from their patrol and were going to surprise her. Raph was, unfortunately, closest to Bella.

Raph snuck up on her, with his brothers behind him and was going to hug her from behind, but a change of events happened that left the brothers stunned and Bella afraid.. 

Of herself..

As soon as Raph had made slight skin contact on Bella's bare shoulders, the angelic female's eyes shone into a controlled yellow, her wolf, as Aztec told her, took over her. Bella's body shifted into her wolf form in a flash and slashed her claws on Raph's left shoulder and down his bicep. Four, bloodied, deep, cuts were left on his green skin. 

Bella then shifted back into her normal, winged, form. Fear and dread glazed her eyes, she whimpered and let out short gasps of utter fear. She gazed at the cut in terror then laid her eyes on the the turtles who stood there stunned, Raph holding his wound to stop the bleeding but didn't take his eyes of Bella, neither did the others.

Bella backed away in fear of hurting anyone else, she then spoke up in a frightened and timid voice, her words trembled. "I-I-I'm-I'm s-so-sorry..."She said. The fear in her face, her eyes, her voice and even her body as it shook with terror, this scene in front of the brothers broke their hearts. 

Raph looked to Bella in shock, yet he did not blame her. He could tell she was confused, what she truly was, what she was meant to be, what would she become. He could almost read her like a book by now. His broke at the fear stricken face of his crush, all he wanted to do was hug her and cover her from the troubles of the world, Raph's brothers thinking the same for the girl they love.