Chapter 11

3rd POV. (Still, sorry😓)

While Bella tried to get out of the snow, Leo had been shot again with the last Foot Clan's truck's taser, while he was getting April and Vern out of the truck that was going to plummet at a 500ft drop, meaning it was a large cliff. Leo tried to take off the taser while he looked at the cliff that was coming faster and faster. 

"12 seconds and we're going over!!" Donnie yelled in worry.

"Hey Donnie! Do that fancy slingshot thing!!" Raph told Donnie.

Both Raph and Donnie slid out from under the trailer. Donnie pushed the extension button on his staff, handed the other end of his Bō staff to Raph and flung to the last remaining car. With a loud bang, Raph smashed shell first into the side of the last Foot Clan car. 

After that bang sounded, a loud 'BOOM' sounded from behind the turtles. They looked to the cause of the noise, and saw Bella had flown out of a huge pile of snow. She gained great height, twirled a little, flipped backwards and snapped open her wolf forms large wings. Once her wings snapped open she gained great amounts of speed, the snow part at the godly speed.

 Once her wings snapped open she gained great amounts of speed, the snow part at the godly speed

(That's what it looked like, but with the snow instead of water😅).

As Bella sped down the hill, Leo grabbed both Vern and a knocked out April and leaped out of the falling tuck, the taser still stuck to his chest. Leo landed on his shell in the snow while holding onto Vern and April.

Bella saw the wire snap off of the gun from the last Foot Clan, and went to even faster to help save the three that were about to fall of the cliff.

"MIKEY!!" Shouted Leo. "GRAB THE CABLE!!!" 

Mikey did as told and grabbed it, planting his feet into the ground although he kept on sliding. The truck fell off the cliff, and Bella saw the three getting closer and closer to the edge. She pulled her wings in and went like a fast dive bomb, her speed was almost breaking the sound barrier.

Mikey's hands the slipped from the cable as his feet hit a rock in the snow, which caused him to flip over and loose his grip. Bella sped passed Donnie and Raph, a huge amount of air passed over them, the two looked in awe at how fast she was going. She then passed Mikey and made it to Leo, April and Vern. Once the were about to fall over the cliff, Bella used her four, large, paws and kicked them away to safety. This in turn caused her to fall down the cliff. 

In mid dive, Bell shifted back to her normal form again and the only way to not be killed by this fall is to plummet towards the ground, flip onto her two feet gracefully and push off. Bella did so flipped once she was close to the ground and, as if it were in slow motion, landed on her tiptoes without a sound, crouched down then launched off the ground with immense power. The sound barrier that had collected around her form from her godly speed, exploded into a loud sonic boom, not destroying anything but an enormous gust of wind and sound exploded.