Chapter 3

Time skip...

Vernon, April and Bella were stuck in traffic. All three of them were chatting when April then brought up about Eric Sacks' speech.

"Eric Sack was so inspiring." April confessed. "I know this is a story that actually matters."

Vernon nodded his head. "The superhero one?" He rhetorically questioned. He then continued. "That's a good idea, you should chase that down."

Suddenly, there was screaming an shouting, then a flood of people ran out of the subway station. Vernon questioned, to no one in particular, on why the flood of people were running.

Bella and April grew more curious, and climbed out the Vernon's van, whim asking where the two women were going.

April asked the people going past her what they were running from, while Bella ran a bit ahead to find the danger. April soon caught up to Bella, both of them went down the stairs. 

Both women hid behind the wall, glancing around the corner to see on the other side of the top floor of the station, two Foot Clan soldiers holding gun and shouting, running down the next flight of stairs leading to the trains platform.

Both Bella and April jogged over and hid behind a trash can. Bella and April peeked around the corner again.  

A gunshot then sounded and after followed by screams of the poor citizens that became prisoners to the Foot Clans capturing. Bella then silently jogged over to electric gate where you scan your train card/pass. Bella jumped over it, April followed suit.

Bella and April then hid behind a red pillar. Waiting for a bit before sneaking closer again.

They both were about to head over to the next spot to hide behind, but got caught and both were taken by two Foot soldiers.

Bella and April were pushed down onto the ground, both seeing that the Foot soldiers were placing bombs on the walls.

Bella looked to April, and in whisper asked April if she should reveal herself to help them, but April said no.

The same Asian girl from the docks spoke out loudly. " We know your out there! If you don't surrender we'll start executing hostages!"

The soldiers ordered the people who were moving to get down and put them at gunpoint. Bella wished she could do something, but there were too many witnesses to try and save the hostages.

April slid her phone out of her pocket and took a photo, which was loud enough for the Asian woman to hear. The Asian woman pulled out her gun and pointed it at April, ordering her to stand up. Bella stood in front of the black and pink haired woman. The Asian woman slightly surprised that she didn't hear Bella stand up.

As the black and pink haired woman was about to talk, everyone heard a noise, it sounded like a train, then someone yelled in a joking manor.

"All aboard!!"

Next thing before everyone knew, the lights went out and a train whizzed by really fast. A huge, male looking, figure jumped off the train and attacked some of the soldiers. The Asian woman was distracted, so Bella took the chance to kick the woman in the knee then, punch her in the face and then kicked her forcefully to the wall making the tiles crack and shatter from the impact. The black and pink haired women was knocked out. 

Then two more figures jumped off the moving train, and kicked and punched Foot soldiers to the wall and tied them up. 

Aril tried to take a photo but it was too fast for the camera to capture a photo of the scene. One strange figure threw a Foot soldier into the train that went by. Another figure was punching another Foot soldier till the soldier was knocked out.