Chapter 14

Previously~

*HEAVY GASP!!*

Now~

She's...

She's-

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!!" Mikey roared happily. His arms spread wide as he bolted towards her and scooped her up into his arms, spinning around with Bella in his arms.  She smiled warmly at Mikey and laughed weakly. 

"Mikey!! Put her down, she's injured remember?!" Donnie shouted at Mikey, he was concerned for Bella and also slightly jealous that his brother got all her attention on him.

"Fine!!" Mikey whined and set Bella back down on the pillows that she was originally laying on. 

"H-How?! How ar-are you back?!! You-you were dead!! Your he-heart stopped.." April rambled, Bella just ignored her and hugged her best friend and whispered to her. "You brought me back, April. The words you said, the emotion you expressed to me and that final tear brought me back. It was the friendship and love we have is what brought me back."

Bella then pulled away and looked April in the eyes with a soft caring gaze. "And let's just say that it would probably take more than blood loss to kill me!" Bella joked as she laughed a sweet melody at the end of her sentence.

Bella then looked to the brothers that stood with huge smiles on their faces and joy swirling in their eyes. 

"Hey guys!" Bella spoke to them with a heart warming smile. She then opened her arms to them as to signify for them to give her a hug. "I'm not that injured that you can't hug me." Bella told them. With that said, the brothers then went up to her and picked her up, into a warm group hug, being careful of Bella's injured wing.

"We're so happy you're back." Leo uttered softly into Bella's ear.

"And I'm glad I never left you guys." She replied in a gentle voice, she smiled up at the brothers with a warm smile that graced her plump lips.  

After the group hug, Donnie grabbed some bandages, disinfectant, a needle and thread, and a sling for Bella's left, injured, wing. 

After Bella was all taken care of by Donnie, both of the girls went on their merry way back to their apartment.

Time Skip to night time!

April walked her bicycle while Bella used her skate bored as she could ride a bike with a long, chunky, knitted cardigan to hide her slinged wing. Bella wore a white vest with tight ripped jeans and her classic combat boots.

 Bella wore a white vest with tight ripped jeans and her classic combat boots

(That's what Bella's wearing, but as described.

"There you two are. New York's secret weapon and the city's greatest hero." Vernon announced as he leaned on his new cars bonnet. 

"Aww thanks Vern!" Bella thanked, happy that she's properly back on her feet, although she does limp a bit from the cuts in her leg from the battle with Shredder. She stepped off her skate board and pushed her foot on the end of it as to flip the front into Bella's hand.