Chapter 13

(I'll be doing the falling scene a bit longer).

(Also. Warning, this will be a long Chapter!!).

Previously~

"Little girl." Growled Shredder as he turned towards April.

Present~

Bella panicked as she didn't want another person close to her to be slain by Shredder. Bella let go of her part of the spire and flew rapidly towards Shredder that was advancing towards April. Bella round house kicked Shredder in the head hard, then pushed off his body as the winged mutant flew to April.

"April, get to safety! NOW!! I'll take the mutagen!! Go GO!!" Bella ordered April urgently. Panic in Bella's voice, fear that April would be hurt or worse.

April nodded, as she hesitated a bit, then ran towards the door she came through. Bella then looked to shredder, her wings fluffed up in a threatening way as her eyes glared daggers at him.

"This is all that left, Shredder!!" Bella hollered at Shredder as she took a few steps back. Bella waved the mutagen tauntingly at Shredder.

Shredder growled in anger and leaped to Bella and landed in front of her.

"That, belongs to me." Growled Shredder. The Foot Clan leader had a blade sneakily in his right hand, Bella not noticing as she quickly looked to the collapsing spire. As it fell and Bella's eyes trained on the falling spire, didn't have time to block sudden attack Shredder did to Bella.

What the brothers and Bella didn't notice the small but jagged was plunged into Bella's side, it going unnoticed as adrenaline pumped through her veins as she fell from the building, her wings not catching the wind at its awkward angles. Shredder then took the mutagen from Bella's hand jumped to the falling spire, catching one of the of the poles from its side.

Bella, screaming for the brothers to help her, managed to grab onto one of the spires poles too, still not feeling the small blade in her side. Bella crawled around the poles but couldn't keep her balance as she held on for dear life on another pole. Her left wings wedged and twisted painfully in of of the fallen bars in the spire. Bella saw more and more of the spires debris fall to the ground, almost hitting the innocent civilians down on the streets.

"BELLA!!" Leo yelled in worry for the woman he likes.

"NOO!!" Donnie and Mikey shrieked in fear of Bella hanging on for dear life.

"COME ON!" Shouted Raph as he and his brothers flipped down to the collapsing spire where the brothers crush was hanging on to one of the poles on the side of the spire.

Bella was grunting in pain, tears welled in her alluring eyes, as the pole that wedged her wing fell out of the spire and freed her now crushed and twisted left wing, leaving it hand as it hurt immensely when she went to move it. Shredder on the other hand, yanked a blade from his suit and threw it at the pole that Bella held onto, causing her to let go and fall.