Chapter 9

(A/N: Hey everyone!! Just to let you know the rest of the chapters will mostly be in a 3rd POV until the end of TMNT 2014,  I will be adding the turtles POV's here and there though, just so you kind of know what's going on in their minds😅Hope you guys enjoy!!😊😁).

3rd POV.

Bella opened her eyes again, feeling more weak than before. Although, after the strange, warm and powerful feeling she got earlier on, gave a slight enhancement to her smell and hearing. By this meaning, she slightly heard the distinct sound of gunshots from far away but she probably imagined it, or did she?

Once her eyes as open as they could go, slightly half lidded but still open, she heard alarms go off and Sacks barking orders in a slight panic. The same scientist that activated the pipes that drained their blood place the glass container filled the turtle's and Bella's blood into a secure, meatal, brief case/box carrier. Sacks then rushed out as Leo looked weakly at the retreating figure that belonged to Sacks, Donnie was trying to get Bella to wake up a bit more, encouraging her, but she could only manage to peon her eyes as her body and wing slowly collapsed. 

Bella let an exhausted and pained sigh that went unheard behind her mask. Her head tilted up slightly, Bella looked to Donnie, Mikey and Leo with a pained and tired look in her eyes.

Donnie's, Leo's and Mikey's hearts sunk at the look on her half covered but still stunning face. Bella then look away from them, but then her head suddenly perked up in a flash. Her energy slightly coming back from the sound of fighting near the door guarded by two guards.

A male battle cry was heard, then a green, brown and red figure knocked down the door and knocked out the two guards with crashing of the door. It was..

"RAPH!" Bella tried to shout his name so that he could hear her. A Foot Clan soldier ran at him, but Raph easily wacked him out of them way. He looked at the containers his brothers and Bella were in.

"Bella! Leo!!" Raph called back. Leo lifted his head up at the mention of his name.

Raph rushed up to the containers his brothers and Bella were in, stopping in front of Leo's.

"It's about time.." Mikey spoke out weakly, moving his body out of discomfort. 

Raph then tried to punch the see-through plastic wall to Leo's container, trying to break it, but it didn't work. Raph then pulled out his twin Sai and was about to try and break the plastic window again, but an all too familiar, gravely, Japanese, accented voice called out Raph's real name.

"Raphael!" Spoke out the voice. Raph looked for the source as to who called his name, and there stood a few meters away from the turtles and Bella.. 

...It was Shredder!

 "Glad you could join us!" Spoke Shredder.

Raph readied himself in a fighting stance, angry that the his brothers and the girl he really likes were being drained of blood. Raph glared daggers at Shredder, as the Japanese sensei too Sacks continued on speaking out.

"The forth gage, is for you!!" As Shredder said that, he activated the many blades that were on his armor. 

Shredder readied himself in a fighting stance too. Raph then growled and ran at Shredder, making the first move. Shredder then went and grabbed Raph by the throat mid air, as he had leaped at the Foot Clan leader. Raph was then pushed back and thrown at a concrete, horizontal, pillar on the ceiling. Raph cried out in pain as his shell hit the pillar, pieces of concrete breaking off and falling with him to the floor below. Raph then landed on his shell again, grunting out in pain from the impact.