Chapter 12

(Start playing this when it says, but start at 00:44 seconds where he sings 'we live, we love, die'. and end it at 1:20). (Also I'm just gonna make the elevator scene a bit longer to fit that piece in).

Time skip!!

Bella stood to the front of the four turtles in the elevator. All five of them were breathing heavily from all the running. The elevator dinged a catchy beat as it reach one floor after another.

Mikey then got an idea and start tapping his nunchucks rhythmically to the elevators dings. Bella and the other three turtles looked to him in a bit of confusion.

"Mc Mikey!" Mikey exclaimed.

  Mikey the started beatboxing as Raph then joined in, tapping the handles of his twin sai and beatboxed with Mikey. Donnie joined in by tapping his Bō on the wall of the elevator, Leo joined in and clashed his twin katana. 

Once they seemed to be almost done, Bella raised her hand for them to stop as she started to beatbox too, but her own one.

(Play it now).

"We live, we love, we die." Bella song in a soft angelic voice, then started to beatbox, the turtles in awe at the beat she could create. They then joined on the base parts needed for the beats. Once the five heard the elevator give out one final ding, its doors opened and all five mutants ran out of the elevator letting out a battle cry.

The five leaped up to the top of the building. Bella flew out, flipped, then landed in between, but slightly in the front, of Leo and Raph. The turtles took their weapons in hand, Bella activated her blades in her wings and took two out for both her hands.

"Ready?! Stance!!" Ordered Leo. The brothers and Bella went into their fighting stance, ready to attack the one dangerous man in front of them.

Bella's body started heating  up again as her multicolored glowed bright, her inner wolf activated.

"Hey Mikey? Remember that thing you used to say when we were kids?" Raph questioned Mikey, his eyes never leaving Shredder.

"You made me promise not to say it again!" Replied Mikey.

"Forget about that!" Cut in Raph, continuing. "Still got one in the tank?" Raph then asked as he turned his head to look a Mikey. Bella's face then contorted into confusion, in her head she like 'WTF is he talking about?! '

"I've been holding it in for years." answered Mikey. 

Leo went to try and stop them, but Donnie, Raph and Mikey went to charge. Only to be kicked in the head by Shredder. Bella then leaped into the air, cocooned herself in her wings and came charging down at Shredder in her 6ft wolf form.

Shredder dodged, punched Bella in the head and kicked her in the side as she went flying over to Raph, Donnie and Mikey. Leo was the last one standing, and went to attack Shredder.

Shredder punched Leo into the ground, stomped on his stomach and tried to punch him again, but the eldest turtle blocked it. Shredder then grabbed Leo by the side of his shell and tossed him over. 

"LEO!!" Mikey shouted in fear.

"NO!" Screamed Bella in everyone's heads.

Leo managed to grab one of the meatal bars on the side of the building. Donnie got up and went to fight Shredder.

Donnie was in his stance, Bō in his hands, while Shredder took two of his blades and placed them together, effectively creating his own Bō. They fought, but Shredder managed to push Donnie off the building.