5.Getting to know each other!

While jin took Jimin and Taehyung to the kitchen, they saw Mrs Jeon already standing with a concerned face.

" Mom, You need help?" Jin asked.

" No, actually there is nothing particular while we eat here. We can't keep meats for long as they get spoilt within a day. And we are out of meat and our alphas need to hunt for us to prepare something. So omega's, please wake up your alphas and jungkook and suga they both are lazy heads. So it takes time to wake them up."

They went back to their rooms.

Jikook's room:

Jimin went inside to find his alpha sleeping while sitting on a chair. He found it cute.

" Jungkook Hyung?" Jimin called him softly.

" Lisa, I am not waking now. Please leave." Said jungkook.

Jimin thought he was just sleep talking.

So he shared a bit to wake him up. He thought he was a dream.

" I told you already I hate it when someone disturbs my sleep. You know that! ". Jungkook yelled while standing up and opened his eyes to find Jimin almost in tears.

" I am sorry Jimin. I get angry when someone calls me while I sleep. I am sorry. Don't cry I am sorry Jimin. Please." Jungkook patted his shoulders.

" Mom is calling you to go hunt as we are out of meat. " Jimin said once he stopped his sobs.

" Okay. Let's go. I am sorry again Jiminy. I didn't mean it at all."

Jimin nodded and they both went out.

It was hard for taehyung to wake his mate who ultimately had to kick his ass to get him out of his bed. Yoongi considers his bed as his forever love.

It was easy for Jin because Namjoon was always an early bird. He was already up and was freshening up while jin came to call him.

Everyone met in the living room.

" Chimmy, you cried again? " jin whispered with concern in his voice.

" Yeah, he did. I yelled at him for waking me up. And I am sorry that I have done that because I am grumpy when someone wakes me up from sleep. But I will never do that again." Jungkook already had his apology speech ready with him. He knew Jin would ask him about this because Jimin still had fresh tears on his face and his eyes were red.

" Hyung, I am fine. It's just that you know I am frightened of someone shouting at me." Jimin replied.

" Okay, it's time for the alphas to hunt! Come on little boys" Mr Jeon said with a smile.

Mrs Jeon was telling everyone some old stories of her being Luna and the packs darkest secrets. Jimin became so curious about the story that he was so attentive and was even telling her to say more stories often. While Tae was bored to hell and Jin was looking at Tae and telling him to concentrate from time to time.

The alphas returned with pork and rabbit.

The omega's greeted them and collected and went to the kitchen to prepare something.

" No, today you should be resting while I cook. From Monday you can start cooking for your alphas. It's just customary. And we can share that at the dining table. Is that okay?" Mrs jeon said with a smile.

" yes, mom" the three omega's replied.

After having breakfast they started their journey back to city life where they are no longer werewolves but just humans.