7.What exactly happened?

This update is especially for my bae gugieee__ thanks a lot!!! Love you!! You inspired me to update the story!

Jimin was still weeping in Tae's arms. Jin went to visit their mall and had a presentation of their new clothing line.
Jin was frightened to see Namjoon outside the presentation room after he was down with his demonstration.

When Namjoon told him what took place, Jin was so furious that he wanted to murder the alpha who tried to mistreat his baby brother.

He ran towards Jimin and Jimin sobbed in Jin's arms.

" Where is he? What happened chim? Ah! Hyung is here now. Stop crying baby. Just breathe slow. Breathe in and breathe out." Jin mumbled still embracing his baby brother.

" I don't wanna talk. Hyungs please stay with me. Please." Jimin was very much disheartened by the alpha's behaviour. Not only he found him cheating on him, but he also condemned him for cheating.

Jin slowly placed him on the bed and trailed his fingers along his hairs to calm him. Sleep took over him because he was exhausted from crying. His eyes were swollen and his cheeks had imprints of dried tears.

" I am sorry. I didn't predict him to behave like this. It's his pre-rut. He is going to experience it soon. It's rough for him because now he is with his omega and his wolf wants to mark him. You know our wolf side is sometimes so horrible when it comes to restraining our urges. His wolf wants to claim him and mark him as his only. That's why this chaos happened." Mr Jeon explained.

Jin knew he can't contradict all things he said. Alpha's in ruts are not straightforward beings to understand nor control. They are in a different mood. All they want is coitus and pleasure with or without an omega's control. The wolf takes maximum influence and it's not at all in their hands.

" He will be in the heat and rut room now. There he will devour his rest of the rut. Jungkook is having something that was always beyond our control. I don't know. Let's see. " with that Mr Jeon went back to his room.

The housekeepers were asked not to come except the gammas.

The next two days was not so delightful. Jimin could hear Jungkook's outcries asking for his omega. Mr Jeon took some of Jimin's unwashed clothes to him but still, it was too much painful for him. Jimin cried a lot and was with his hyungs after college. It was Yoongi in charge to pick both the omegas.

It was Thursday morning. Jungkook's rut finally came to an end. When Jungkook came outside, he went directly to his room, washed up and sat on the bed. Jimin was nowhere to be found. He didn't search for him. He remembers what he did to him and it was not at all the way he expected things to happen.

Jimin came in to take his clothes for the day. He was sleeping with Jin and Tae in the guest room for the past two days. He was shuddered to see Jungkook sitting on the bed.