9.We are officially engaged.

From this chapter, I have decided to write it as Jimin's pov! Because it's easier and well we need chirpy Jimin back!!! Read and enjoy!

After wandering for a few minutes, I spotted my parents standing along with a few guests. I grinned at them and was about to go to them when someone picked me up from behind, covered my mouth and took me to a place where no one was around.

" Jungkook! Help" I shrieked and attempted to get off from the alpha's clutch. But the grip lessened and I was free. I turned back to attack if needed but I can't recall even one of the defence methods that my father tutored me. Why is this happening to me?

" Jackson?" He was cracking up. My doubtful look turned into a smile when I saw him.

" Yes, Jackson! That's me!" The alpha answered back excitedly.

Mine and Jackson's families were friends but they were not from our pack neither from the same country. Jackson was from Thailand and he belonged to the "Greenwoods" pack.

" So you are getting mated? Why Jimin? I guessed you won't be one absurd omega who thinks getting mated is everything." Jackson asked me with curiosity clear in his eyes.

" Yes, It's not like I had a choice but yes, I am undoubtedly happy to mate with Jungkook," I replied blushing and smiling.

"Let's get to the main occasion. Young couples, please show up back on stage." Hearing the announcer, I realized I should probably be back on stage.

" I should get going. It's my call. We will meet after the party. I will introduce you to Jungkook. Bye Jackson!" I waved at him and left towards the stage.

I saw Jungkook narrowing his eyebrows at me like inquiring me where I was. This alpha is so damn cute.

" Jiminie, where were you? Wait? An unfamiliar scent? Did somebody hurt you?" Jungkook asked.

Why does everyone speculate I will get hurt whenever I am off for 10 minutes. I rolled my eyes.

Because our alpha cares about us. He is so affectionate. Isn't he Jiminie?
I swear sparkle is turning his back against me after encountering Saga.

" I am great. I have somebody to introduce you to after the party." Jimin squealed happily.

"Let's go up" I said and we were both back on stage.

"So we are here for the engagement ceremony of the couples here. There is no necessity to wait anymore. Let's get them engaged." The announcer squealed through the mic.

Surprises are not surprising me anymore. Because my life is nowadays a suspense thriller movie in which I am the heroine!

"Jeon Yoongi and Park Taehyung"

I cheered for my brother while he was so delighted seeing his Gucci engagement ring.

" Not easy. You need to propose!" It was Jungkook's mother who grabbed the mic and wanted that. Whoa! This is gonna be a hell lot of an engagement!

" I know you are a crack head and I am a cranky idiot. So hopefully we will both suit well. I loved him. But I didn't propose to him. But now, tell me my Gucci omega, will you be my mate?"