13.The Unbloomed Flower!

I am happy to update the next chapter! Silly_Ghoose thanks for constantly following the story! You were the first one to vote for the last chapter. Thanks a lot!

After we found out that I am pregnant, it took a couple of minutes for the reality to sink in. We didn't know how to react. I cried. Jungkook was emotionless. And ultimately, he crushed the trance and spoke up
" Jimin, It will go as we agreed on. Do you prefer an abortion? Or are we gonna confess to our families. We have to decide that.". Jungkook was disturbed. I can sense it from his scent.

" I am not prepared for a baby now," I mumbled.

" So we aren't keeping this baby. Okay. Jimin I won't accuse you of anything and it's your body and you have the choice in your hands. And I will accept it either way- Jimi".

" I can't murder an innocent soul Jungkook. I know we dreaded this situation for like one and a half week but I don't wish to kill this little bun. Let's keep this baby Jungkook." I talked to him while clutching his hands.

" Jimin, bringing into the world a pup of your own makes an alpha possessive over his mate and already I am kind of attached to our tot. I didn't honestly want to abort our baby. But it's within your hands. I am happy if you decide to keep this baby and I am okay with the other aspect also." Jungkook ensured me. I have read that in the book how an alpha becomes bound to his mate and becomes overprotective when his omega is pregnant. I grinned.

" Let's have this baby alpha," I answered back.

I know this is going to cost a lot. I mean my brothers are gonna be crazy and they might even attempt to frame Jungkook for sexual assault or something. But Jungkook is the one. I am ready to be his mate and I love him. Maybe having a baby isn't that bad.

Jin Hyung and Tae were occupied with their own alphas but they check on me even now. They should understand that I am safe with Jungkook and moreover, I love him and he loves me back too.

" Let's go out for dinner together. We will go and have all your favourite dishes." Jungkook mumbled.

" Jungkookie, I am exhausted. How about we just have a dinner date inside our room with pizza? And we can play games too." Getting dressed and going out is too tiring. I just wanna sleep. The bed is so fluffy!

I napped and when I got up I saw Jungkook sleeping next to me with his hands positioned over my belly as if he was safeguarding his baby inside me.

Jungkook woke up after I did and we ordered pizza and I felt so good living with Jungkook. I need his scent all over me.

" Can you scent me Jungkook?" I pleaded with him.

" Your wish, always my command!" Jungkook mumbled and we both leaned to the bed while he began scenting me. It felt like true heaven. Being pregnant makes an omega more clingy. I recalled the point.

While Tae and Jin hung knocked on the door we didn't want to open the door. But Jin Hyung might just break the door and barge in.

So I went towards the door hesitatingly and I unlocked it.

" Gosh Jimin, are you in a jasmine garden during rain?" I chuckled at his remark. Yes. I love rain and I love how beautiful the scent of rain is. And Jungkook's scent is special because it has a musk tint in it.

" Did I tell you that there were days when you guys were reeking of your alphas?" They both were shocked. Yea, bitch! The old sassy Jimin is back with a bang!