22. Last day of freedom

I might edit this in the future! But yeah, tell me how the chapter is!

" We all know what's going to happen tomorrow." Gulf sighed slowly sitting down on the cold floor joining us both while I leaned onto the wall for support.

" He is gonna mark us tomorrow," Yu said huffing.

" More specifically, impregnate." Gulf joined.

" Can you please quit being so negative? Be optimistic. Remember, Earth goddess and Mother Luna created us for a reason." I retorted.

" Optimistic? Seriously Jimin? How can we be like that when we are about to get marked and assaulted and get impregnated? My fate simply sucks!" Yu yelled and broke down with a pool of tears rushing straight from his small eyes. I fondled him and Gulf joined us and we ended up crying together condemning our fate.

" There is one more stuff you must know." I felt the necessity to tell them what I know about this. They stared at me with keen eyes, curiosity crammed in them. I could see a feeble hope in their eyes but what I am about to tell is nothing favourable.

" He... He is gonna rape and mark us on the blood moon and knot and impregnate us. That's all you know. I know something else. The last time Mother Luna visited me, she confided something. I couldn't comprehend it until now!" I explained.

" Tell us Jimin. Maybe... Maybe we can runoff from this stinky place and be with our destined mates." Gulf was suddenly being so positive and I am gonna kill that slightest hope.

" This man who is chasing us got his wish from Satan. He is his worshipper. And... His mate was killed by Mother Luna due to her deeds and he needs flesh for reincarnating her." I sighed looking at the terror in their eyes.

" So, is he? Is he gonna slaughter us tomorrow?" Yu raised a question and its answer is kind of complicated.

" No... He needs flesh. The flesh of his own blood. And born from gifted omegas. And we know we are the only ones left. That hints " I stopped in the middle.

" That means, he needs our body to bear his blood because we are the chosen omegas and he is gonna kill the pup?" Gulf completed while in nodded.

" Is there any blade or something here? Because I am gonna die! If that happens, he isn't gonna touch me and you both will be free because there are only we left for his whatsoever reincarnation thingy!" Yu said looking around.

" Your dying won't help. He is gonna make you come back to your life as far as I know. He is capable of anything. And trust me. I promise nothing will happen to you both." I whispered.

" What about you? " Yu asked taking my hands on his.

" Well, we will all be fine. " I lied. A line of tear escaped my eyes and I let it just find its own way because my mind is just like that right now. Not knowing which path to choose and how to survive?

JK's POV:

The Blood moon is close. Only hours left and here I am stuck with a ridiculous unlock spell which unfortunately is in the Romanian language which I haven't even heard of. I groaned leaning against the wall. Suddenly I felt my hair moving with a rush of air, which I don't know even from where. Because the broken window was repaired with the help of some wooden planks earlier by their men and it was even difficult to breathe properly.

I turned towards the wall and saw a tiny hole from which air was coming in. I pressed my ears on that hole just in case I could hear something.

Jimin?

Jimin's Pov:

" Jungkook? Is that is that you?" I mumbled back trying to dig a path through the wall and hug him. I panicked, trying to figure out from where Jungkook's voice was coming from.