19.Who are YOU?

" VOTE! "

Jungkook's Pov:

I was carried away by the goons that kidnapped my mate and I was patiently waiting to reach the place.

" Boss will have quite a time. Don't you think?" One of the strangers holding me mumbled to the other.

" Yeah! Spending time with them! Our leader is such a sex addict I think or a psychopath. And have we seen him, No! Why is he wearing a mask? " The other answered and they both laughed together.

So this guy is certainly a bit dangerous than I guessed. I can't wait to crush his bones and prepare soup out of it and yeah possibly give away some of the leftover bones to Yeontan, Taehyung's pet pup!

They left me in a room inside the building which smelt terrible. The ambiance, the lightings, everything makes me conclude that the person living there is an egomaniac, formidable, and complicated man who precisely has a motive for what he has committed.

I looked around the room. It was pretty gloomy and the light was reaching inside this shady room through an only broken window. I couldn't sense my own scent. Why would someone use scent blockers inside this obsolete location?

" Hey" I was astounded by the person who was tapping on my shoulders. His voice was faint and behind him stood another person.

" Who are you? I came here looking for my mate. Where is he? " I clenched his collars and before I punched him he spoke " We are here because of our mates too. Maybe your mate was the third one that the son of a bitch was addressing about! "

I was startled. Third one? And their mates? I don't understand.

" See, I need to look for my mate. I have no time to waste upon you! " I uttered a little agitated. The only business I have in this wretched place is my mate and I wish to find him.

" Wait! You can't actually pass that door! It's latched with witchcraft or whatever " the other one spoke.

" So you are telling me that I fooled them into guiding me to this place and that bloody bitch tricked me into this room and I am locked now and my mate is in danger? " I huffed. My anger reached its peak.

" Keep your voice down. Since we all are three alphas, I guess we need a plan for everything we do. And we need to know each other more so that we can reach a hint or a solution to this entire mess" The stranger brought up a question and I was clearly not able to comprehend anything at the moment.

" I am Suppasit Jongcheveevat. Just call me Mew. My mate was snatched away from me while they sprayed chloroform and yeah! I found this place yesterday. " signaling a handshake.

Suppasit Jongcheveevat / Mew ( Well, who isn't aware of Tharn?😍)

" Well, Jeon Jungkook. Not from here, but Korea. We came here for our vacation and yeah! Out of the blue, somebody took away my mate and here I am locked inside a spelled room!" I replied back. My heart was beating so fast.

" And I am Sam Lin. Call me Sam and yeah! We three are presently on the same boat. And we were in Japan when he kidnapped my mate. And it took me a while to just reach here. I mean it's been about 5 days and I could find this place only yesterday. I searched for him a lot. We struggled a lot. I miss him." He spoke and I feel the distress he is enduring. It's only been hours for me. But he is enduring this pain for about 5 long days and what is actually going on?

Sam Lin ( from we best love: No 1 for you! If you guys haven't watched it till now, watch it! It's a great BL btw)

" Do you know why our mates are kidnapped?" I asked him.

" Have you guys marked each other? " he asked me.

" Why would you ask that? But It's a NO!" I replied.

" Oh! God. No! We three are stupids. Why didn't we mark our mates? " Mew spoke.

" Well, I thought of the Blood Moon day after three days. And why? " I asked him confused again. Will anyone explain what is happening?

" And he is going to mark our mates on the very same day! " I widened my eyes at what Sam informed me.

" What! No! Why he need our mates? And three of them?" I asked. My eyes were now blood red out of rage. I couldn't just digest even someone talking about marking my Jimin other than me!

" We should find a way to rescue our mates before blood moon! " Mew spoke again and I couldn't control my tears just by thinking about this whole thing.

Is my Jimin Okay?

Will he be marked?

What is that bastard's motive?

God, why are things like these happening to only us!

" I swear to God that if he dares to even touch my Jimin, I am gonna rip off his damn head and chop his dick and will bury him alive. " I gritted my teeth out of anger.

" We will do that together. And together we will rescue our mates and kill that mother fucker." Sam patted my shoulder

Hey! Comment down whom you think might have kidnapped their mates. And what about the next chapter being in Jimin's Pov?

Well, I love #tharntype and #webestlove. Do you?

Please, stay safe.

India is facing a crisis as you all might be aware of and if you can, even it's one dollar or euro or whatever, please donate.