14.TRYING TO FORGET!

gugieee__ babe this for you too!!!! U made me emotional last time! Love you!

After the incident that created havoc inside me and Jungkook considerably, I was miserable for a month. I was discharged and we went back to Jungkook's housing and all I could remember was about the uninvited guest whom we abruptly lost. I didn't wish for anyone else to be with me other than Jungkook and to be sincere, it aches me the most to see Jungkook like this. He was not cheerful anymore. He smiles only for me and yesterday I heard him weeping inside the washroom.

I yearn to communicate with him and I shouldn't simply allow my life to slip away from me like this. It's been a month since the event and I just expect me and Jungkook to be like we were days before.

When Jungkook reached inside after a shower I decided to finally talk to him.

" Jungkook, I guess we need to talk." I mumbled.

He came to me and stood next to me and I leaned on his chest.

" Jungkook everything that came to pass on in our lives, let it be in the past. We shouldn't only repent our entire life and we should move on. I want us back to be normal and I want you to talk things between us. We barely talk to each other or anyone else. But we shouldn't be like this Jungkook." I spoke. I cracked up in the middle. But this discussion should go on and we should together find a solution.

" Jimin, it's tough for me to face anyone. It's hard for me to tell you anything and to even face you. Because whenever I come near you, I feel like I am a rapist who just utilized you. And I am ashamed that I made you go through that." He sobbed.

I kissed him. I just needed him to stop condemning himself and to just be the Jungkook I admired and loved. This Jungkook is different.

 This Jungkook is different

He wasn't reacting.

" Do you love me?" I cupped his face and inquired him.

" I can even die for you Jimin" he answered back.

" Kiss me Jungkook." I asked him. And he slowly leaned towards me and he began kissing me. And the kiss came to be passionate since we wanted each other and I felt blessed after the kiss.

 And the kiss came to be passionate since we wanted each other and I felt blessed after the kiss