23

Rosettas POV (please forgive spelling grammar and word choice. I tired I promise❤️)
__________________

Sunday had been great. Riv and Ry were both home and we had a siblings day. Riv had been buckling down on her studies a lot more after the threats from our dads about not being able to go anywhere unless it was for school purposes.

"Cassandra I'm going to kill you" I hear River yell from downstairs.

I jump out of bed quickly to prevent my sister from killing my girlfriend

I then book it down the stairs and into the kitchen

"What's going on" I ask and Cassandra then hides behind me crouching a bit since I'm slightly shorter then her.

"That fucking bitch got oatmeal on my favorite top."

Cass then sticks her tongue out at her while River just mumbles a bunch of profanities under her breath.

"Can you please watch where you're going next time. I don't want my sister killed or my girlfriend killed either." I pout and Cass stand up strait and looks at me with guilt

"I'm sorry" she said and hugged me. I sigh into her chest and mumble and 'it's ok'

"Now that your up—" Cassandra was cut off by the sound of a glass breaking in the living room.

We both quickly went there and heard papa whisper

"Oh no" he then looked worried

"ASHER. GET IN HERE NOW" he yelled.

"God Damn it" dad said. I couldn't see because Cassandra was blocking my view of the tv.

"What what's going on" I ask frantically getting anxiety from not knowing.

"There apparently were paparazzi at the cafe yesterday morning. And got a picture and video of us saying goodbye" Cass told me.

"Wait a minute." I said and everyone froze in anticipation for my reaction. Yes I would have rather not been in the news ever but I can't help that and am doing very well actually with not caring.

"That reporter. That's why he looked familiar" I say and they all look at me expectantly

"I served him at the cafe. He looked really suspicious to me for some reason and now I know why. I also saw him passing by as Cassandra and I walked in."

"Are you ok" Ry asked me

"Surprisingly I'm fine."

"Ok. If it's not a thing you worry about then we won't worry."

"Do you still want me to drop you off at school today" Cass asked me

"Of course." I said and she just hugged me. Once she released me from the hug I went back into my room and got changed and Cass and I left so I wouldn't be late for school.

"Bye baby" she said and hugged me. I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and got out of her car.

Walking into school everything seemed pretty normal and I met up with Gem.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" she responded back

"How was your weekend" I asked her.

"Great. We got some bunnies into the store recently. Also I found out that the store I work for actually is partnering with the shelters and trying to get the pets their adopted out this way" she tells me excitedly

"That's amazing gem. Do you mind if I come over break" I ask

"Of course. I'd love to see you there and you could bring that puppy Cass got for you. Anyway what did you name her. Also how is she" she asked still maintaining her excited demeanor