Chapter 10 Helping Natsuo Move-in

No announcements today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

I smile a little while roller skating to the Todoroki household. I breathe in the sweet spring air. It's semi-early on a Saturday morning and I had taken the full week off for internships. I come to the house and knock on the door.

"Tai!" A happy Fuyumi says as she opens the door.

"Good Morning Auntie Yumi," I say. (Yes that is her nickname for Fuyumi)

"Come on in! Glad you could make it for breakfast along with helping Natsuo," She says. I smile sheepishly while I take off my shoes and the wheels. We walk to the kitchen and begin making breakfast. Well, it's more like I follow her and do my best to help because I can't cook close to anything. Once she was finished I was able to use my expertise and bring the food out... now that I think that it sounds kinda sad. Oh well. The boys come out moments later Natsuo looking like he'd come back from the dead and Shoto looking like he'd been awake for hours. He probably had been knowing now how this house was run. Endeavor is just lucky I haven't told but he threatened me with a you tell I'll tell and I'd prefer the news of me being related to them to not get out. Why? Because I don't want to deal with it and if you'd guessed it  I don't really like being crowded and around loud and nosy people. Sure I am a waitress but at a small time diner where we have usuals and very few one timers. It was calm and serene a place I enjoyed working. I shake my head of those thoughts.

"Good morning you two!" I say and they sit down greeting me aswell. Endeavor comes out moments later and looks at me.

"Fuyumi what is she doing here the internships are over?" He grumbles and sends me a glare. I send him a sarcastic smile.

"What you don't want your long lost granddaughter to visit? Or is it because I told you no to your sick training? Or wait is it because I have dirt on your sorry self?" I say with a sickening amount of venom with and even sicker amount of sweetness mixed in. His glare intensifies and my smile widens. He grunts and walks off. I roll my eyes and turn around to see Shoto sitting in his chair shocked, Natsuo bursting with laughter, Fuyumi staring intensely at the floor with a surprised face. "Sorry for that," I say sheepishly.

"No that was perfect!" Natsuo weezes through his now finishing laughter. Shoto out of his shock began clapping.

"No don't do that he's going to be even angrier at me and I'd never be able to visit," I say and holding Shoto's hands together to keep them from clapping. He removes his hands from mine and his clapping intensifies. "And I thought you liked me!" I say dramatically.

"Nope," He says sarcastically and I begin to giggle. "I'm also hoping to get kicked out with you," He says and stops clapping.

~After breakfast~

After breakfast everyone was pretty ready for the day ahead of them. Fuyumi went to her bedroom and began grading some homework from her students, Shoto went back to his training room and Natsuo was leading me to what I would assume is his room. It was filled with around ten boxes four of them being filled with school books and the others filled with personal things. We push some of the heavier boxes to the door and I put on my shoes and attach the roller skates. I roll just outside the door and lift two of the boxes and begin rolling to my apartment.

"Wait!" He says as soon as I got to the end og the drive way. He smiles sheepishly as he grabs roller blades and begins putting them on. I roll over and help him up after placing one of the boxes on my head and using my hip to support the other. Once he's up he grabs a box and we begin rolling. "How can you have two?" He asks pointing to my arms that are just barely holding onto the boxes.