36

Jordan's not sure what to say to Sara Beth as they dance together. But he knows they need to have a conversation. They have a daughter together and once upon a time he did have feelings for her. It doesn't make things easier when the song written about her is playing.

Sara Beth can feel how uncomfortable he is with her. She knows he left thoughts of her far behind years ago. But for her, she never really moved on. Her life pretty much stopped when she gave her beautiful little baby to her new mommy. She'd continued to live her life. High School. College. Career. But never any serious relationships. The thought of marriage or more children never crossed her mind. The only thing that ever crossed her mind was him and her. And finally they were all together, kind of.

"Sorry our daughter wrangled you into dancing with me Jordan."

Jordan finally looks at her, "She didn't wrangle me into doing anything Sara Beth. I've honestly been wanting to talk to you for a while. I just never knew how to start the conversation."

"I've felt the same way Jordan. There's so much I want to tell you. So much more I need you to know. But not today. Today's a happy day, for our daughter. Wow, our daughter. That sounds so..." Jordan finishes her sentence for her, "Amazing." They can't help but smile at each other.

"Jordan I'm in town two more days. I'd really like it if you'd meet me for lunch before I go home. I think it's time we have that conversation."

Jordan doesn't have to think about it. "I'd like that. How about tomorrow? I'll pick you up at your hotel at noon. Thanks for the dance." He gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and walks away.

Jordan immediately looks for Andi.

When he finally spots her across the room she's talking to Amber, who starts waving him over. He reluctantly heads in their direction, but is intercepted by Joe. "Just real quick Jordan. Are you still fucking Andi? I mean can you really be that stupid? Do you not think at all? Amber saw you two all over each other on the dance floor. She's going to find out, is that what you want? Tell Amber. Before someone else does. And remember this, I'll kick your ass if my wife ends up getting hurt over this. She deserves better than that." Joe slaps Jordan on the back as he walks over to his beautiful wife. Jordan makes his way over to them and Amber, who's a little drunks takes him by the arm "Pops, I'm so happy you're here on my special day. I've so loved sharing it with you. Look Joe and I are getting ready to go and I need you to do me a big favor."

"Anything for you baby girl."

"After the party's over will you please give Andi a ride home? She's been drinking and I don't want to worry about her all night." Jordan glances over at Andi, who's smiling at him behind Amber's back. He looks back at Amber. "Sure sweetie. Now you go have fun on your Ireland Honeymoon. Go see where the McIntyre clan comes from."

"Thanks Pops. You're the best. I love you so much!" She kisses his cheek. "Joe and I are sneaking out, so I'll see you when I get back." With that she and Joe go out the back of the hotel and get into a car that's waiting to take them to the airport.

Jordan watches his daughter and one of his oldest, dearest friends as they leave together for their romantic honeymoon. This must be every father of a daughter's dream come true and worst nightmare at the same time. Just then Andi's arms go around him from behind. And he thinks, nope this is.

Jordan turns around, ready to tell her they can't keep doing this. But once he sees what she's holding out to him, he stops. "I got a room. I was hoping you'd join me."

The next morning Jordan wakes up, Andi's head is still resting on his chest, just like it had been when they fell asleep. Jordan looks at the clock and it's already eleven o'clock. He needs to get up and shower so he's not late picking Sara Beth up for lunch. Jordan lifts Andi's arm off his chest and starts to slide out from under her, but she locks her leg around his leg. She won't let him go, she moves over on top of him. "Where do you think you're going mister?"

Jordan pushes her hair out of her face. "I've got a lunch thing at noon. I don't want to be late." But he doesn't make another attempt to get out of bed. Instead his hands move to her hips, holding her in place he pushes his hips up, rubbing his now hardening cock against her core, making her moan. She sits still and let's him thrust up against her, until she feels him fully erect and ready to fuck again. She can't seem to get enough of him. Without using her hands she moves her hips until he's positioned just right at her entrance. She slowly impales herself with his amazing cock. "God Jordan, you feel so fucking amazing. Let's never stop doing this."

Her words make him feel a little unsure about this little arrangement they have going continuing. He doesn't want her developing feelings or anything. This can't go any further than what they have now. These thoughts quickly fade though, as she rotates her hips and picks up her speed. All thoughts, not pertaining to her and how amazing she feels, fade actually.

After what feels like the best sex they've had thus far, Jordan forces himself out of the bed. He's now got half an hour to get showered and ready for his lunch thing with Sara Beth. He feels more relaxed than he had when he first woke up this morning. He hopes that feeling will continue throughout his lunch. Sara Beth makes him feel a little nervous. He's not really sure why, but he's hoping if they finally have a real conversation they can get to the bottom of it.