g i f t.

𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕

𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕.
"I'm sorry... Please forgive me." s.s Yuta

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Tada~ a gift box!

You can out stuff instead if you want~ although, the box is small.

I had another weied dream where this girl was an author on a website and an idol was reading her books!

So he reached out to her and they were like talking and talking!

They even decided to meet up but the idol mistook another person as her!

That person was her best friend :O shocking, right!??

My dreams are only getting weirder and weirder! They're like becoming even more realistic.

It's actually scary how I have dreams like this... It just creeps me out (´-﹏-';)

Although, I do admit that they're like good and interesting. It's unfortunate that I probably won't remember most of these.

Anyway, I hope you like the box!

I overheard from Jeno Lee that you like baby blue, so the box is baby blue!

I actually really like the shade too, sooooo-

It's a win-win!

- 🎁

"I swear, my dreams are only getting weirder!" Jaemin lifts his head up at the familiar voice

His gaze immediately glued on her.

"Like I dreamt of me going through some kind of portal and erasing memories like what?" Jena laughs on disbelief.

"Maybe, it's a sign!" Donghyuck said, his fist thrown in the air.

"If it's a sign then what's it trying to tell you?" Renjun said, Jena shrugged.

Her fingers fidgets with her amulet as she recalls what she remembers from her dreams.

She even wrote them in her notebook because she finds them interesting and weird...

"Jena's probably gonna die," Donghyuck laughs as he sits beside her.

"All seriousness though- what's with you and weird dreams?"

"According to Google, vivid dreams like that just means you have some kind of sickness or something," Donghyuck reads on his phone.

"You seriously believe that?" Renjun asked, Donghyuck shrugged.

"I don't know shit- Google is what we all end up going to but not end up trusting," Donghyuck huffs.

"They're getting weirder and more vivid, I'm getting scared," Jena laughed.

She watches the boys argue but things begin to feel even more realistic in her dreams.

She fidgets with her amulet which was in every dream she had. She turns to face Jaemin who was playing with the paper box.

She will never forget what happened to the boy in her dream.

The boy who died protecting her.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author's note

Oooh~