c a l m.

𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎then everything was okay

𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎
then everything was okay... for now.

✧˖*°࿐
AS JENA ENTERED THE CLASSROOM, she was greeted by Jaemin who embraced her in a hug.

She laughed as Jaemin drags her to his place.

"You look lovely today," he whispered to her ears which made her chuckle.

"Thank you, you look attractive today as usual." Jena stayed which made Jaemin's smile wider than seconds ago.

When Donghyuck and Renjun entered the classroom, they were confused.

The day before, Jena and Jaemin were distant, and now... They're clingy-

"Did we miss something?" Donghyuck stare at the two whilst they made their way to Jeno who nodded.

"You missed Jaemin breaking it off with Hyejin, he apologized to her, and here they are." Jeno flipped the page of his book.

"No wonder why," Renjun's gaze landed on Jena's amulet.

It was back to its original color.

He smiles and hopes nothing bad will happen. After all, he knows the power that lies within the amulet.

✧˖*°࿐
RENJUN EXITS THE SCHOOL GROUNDS to see Jaemin and Jena chasing each other out of the school grounds.

A smile made it to Renjun's lips as he finally saw Jena happy again after days of heartbreaks.

"Hey, tell me a little bit about her amulet." Renjun turned around to face the male who has his arms crossed.

"It's a miracle amulet," the male pointed out the obvious.

"What's the miracle for? Why Jena?" Renjun continued to ask the boy whilst he moved behind the pillar and appeared on the opposite one.

"To wish bad luck away, of course," he smirked. The boy tilted his head, his gaze still on Renjun.

"What happens if you wish for it to go away?"

"Then you're given a mission!" The boy cheered! He clapped his arms and his blissful expression bothered Renjun.

"What mission?" Suddenly, the boy throws Renjun a box.

Renjun stared at it for a few seconds before he opens it.

22 amulets, same design but a pale-ish color of differenct colors.

"That mission-," the boy pointed at the box, "is the one you have to complete."

Renjun looked up to look at him and scoffed, "what kind of mission is this?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders, "you're taken to different worlds and bring the soulmates together, simple!"

"Different worlds?" Renjun's gaze got softer but more concerned.

"Yes, different worlds! The person who wished for the miracle will have to complete it- either themself or the person they wishes the miracle for."

He teleports to the other pillar once more.

"If the person they wished the miracle for, does the mission then the person who wished has to guide them," he continued.

Renjun closes the small wooden box before returning it to the boy. He takes the box and suddenly, the box turns into sparkling blue smoke.

"There is a catch though," the boy turned away from Renjun, ready to apparate away.

"If the person who wished the miracle for the other and the other does the mission, the memory of them will be erased." Renjun's eyes widen.

"Take this as an example- Jaemin gets into an accident, Jena wishes for a miracle to save him, and Jaemin was given the mission. Jena has to guide him!" The male explained as he showed a vision to Renjun.

"However, all of Jaemin's memories of Jena..." The vision ends and Renjun jolted.

He looks around to see the boy was gone.

"All memories of Jena will be erased."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author's note

Foreshadowing.....

Man's is jinxing it lmao

Who do you think the boy Renjun was talking to though?

Hint: he's kinda close with Jena