s n a k e.

𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔It is a universal and complex symbol

𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
It is a universal and complex symbol. It coukd represent death, destruction, evil.

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Hey, today's origami is a snake!

I hate getting scolded, I think everyone does.

One of the reasons why I would love to have my own apartment.

I did this origami after I'm scolded by my mom.

I feel like I'm talking to a snake- I feel like a snake and is so ready to poison her, it's to tempting.

Yeah, today isn't a very good day for me.

I don't wanna go home after all that.

I'm sorry if I'm not really that jolly or something today but I hope you understand.

I know you're understanding, that's why a lot of people like you.

I'm nothing compared to you at all.

I'm nothing but a girl who loves to hide on the side and write you letters like a fcking creep.

I'm sorry, I hope you have a good day.

- 🐍

Jaemin frowns

Jaemin frowns... He turns the snake origami around; an angry expression drawn on its face.

He has never felt this way and he was surprised to ever feel like this, especially since it's someone he's never met.

"Come on, Jena! Please go with me!" Jaemin raises his head at the loud voice of his classmates.

"She won't ever go with you, Hyuck- accept that!" Huang Renjun stuck his tongue at Donghyuck who glared.

His eyes land on the girl who they were pleading to. An annoyed expression displayed on her face...

She glances at him; their eyes meeting before she quickly looked away.

"Your mother scolded you for something you didn't do! I tell that, that bully is annoying," Donghyuck crossed his arms.

"You're more annoying, you playboy," Renjun growled. Donghyuck shoves him to the side.

"I'm not a playboy!"

"Oh, yeah? Who even fakes their own feelings for their own fun?" This time, Renjun shoved Donghyuck.

"That's not even a playboy anymore... That's just being a dickhead," Jena spat before she pulls out a red piece of paper.

"Vouch!" Renjun stuck his tongue out at Donghyuck who playfully threatened to punch him.

Jaemin watches the loud duo argue in front of their best friend.

Jaemin takes a look at what she was doing... Origami?

 Origami?