p l e a s e.

𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆then everything shut down

𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆
then everything shut down... she ended her sentence with a 'please'.

✧˖*°
IT WAS THE DAY of Jaemin's date with Hyejin. Also the date Beomgyu takes her to a chill friendly date.

Day is going well so far.

Jaemin was out of her mind for a few hours as she sat in the cafe and waited for Beomgyu to come.

Untouched drinks on the table and suddenly, she hears a familar voice call her name.

"You're finally here," Jena gives Beomgyu his drink. He sat in front of her and thanked her.

"Thank you! How'd you know I like Americano?" Beomgyu asked while he took a sip of the iced Americano.

"Taehyun told me! Anyway, which library will we be going today?" Jena asked and put down her plastic cup to face the male.

"There's a new library that is just 20 minutes away from here! It also counts as an arts supplies store," Beomgyu smiles widely.

"Perfect!"

✧˖*°࿐
JENA GASPED at the crazy amount of books in the library.

Tall and wide shelves that held a hundred books in one row. Different genres in different parts.

A cafe on one part of the building and the art supplies store in the other.

The architecture was to die for. The comfy seats, beanbags, and carpeted floor were a pleasure to read in.

The large open window that had amazing view of the outside and everything else! It was truly a peaceful and lovely library.

"What do you like to read?" Beomgyu asked as he climbed through the small flight of stairs to reach the main part of the library.

"I mostly read fantasy or history," Jena shortly answered. She gasped when she saw the series of 'Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children'.

"You like that?" Beomgyu stood on her side and watched her pick up the book from its shelf.

"Yes! Although, I am not done with the fourth novel," she picks up the thick book and shows Beomgyu.

"Pretty thick, isn't it? This has a lot of pictures, that's why." She gasped once more when she another familar book on the opposite side.

Beomgyu followed and admired. The wide smile on her face as she described or talked about the books she found.

He found in endearing.

Soon, both has chosen their books to read and chose a closed area to read their books peacefully.

"Which one are you going to read first?" Jena shows the book to Beomgyu that has the title; Othello.

"Ooh, William Shakespeare?" She bobbed her head and leaned back on the large pillow.

The two started their peaceful reading. Sometimes, they would share their remarks on what they're reading.

With Beomgyu reading a fantastical book, it was very interesting to listen to him for Jena. She did find it adorable how excited he gets.

Suddenly, she feels the urge to go to the rest room, so she excused herself.

She tried to remember where the rest room was, aware of the fact she walked pass by ith earlier with Beomgyu.

Whilst on the hunt of the restroom, she hears two extremely familar voices.

She tried not to peek and minded her own business, however...

"Jaemin," it's him, it's them.

Now, she cannot really help. She hides behind the shelf where the two was. She takes a peek through the hole.

She was greeted by something she truly did not want to see.

"Hyejin-," Jaemin was cut off by Hyejin who connected their lips. His arms wrapped around her waist whilst hers was wrapped around his neck.

Jena's heart shattered once more... It started falling to the ground to the point, she could hear shards.

Tears quickly fell from her eyes as she could hear the flirty voices of Hyejin and Jaemin.

"Love, we can't do it here," she heard Jaemin chuckle.

She falls to the ground, books falling beside her. It was only a matter of time until Beomgyu found her in distress.

"Jena!" Beomgyu rushed to her side.

When Jena looked up, she saw Jaemin and Hyejin behind him. Both has expressions of surprise.

"B-B-Beom.... Gyu- get me out of here..." Jena gripped on his forearms.

"Jena-,"

"Get me out of here!" Tears continued to fall, "please..." She stopped talking after that.

Beomgyu looked back at Jaemin and Hyejin who both had swollen lips. He lets out an angered sigh and left the library with Jena.

Her heart broken and bleeding.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ author's note

sorry not sorry lmao 😗✌️