b r o k e n.

𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏then there she was, as broken as glass

𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏
then there she was, as broken as glass.

✧˖*°࿐
JAEMIN WAS EXCITED to tell Jeno what happened but as soon as he approached Jeno, the male showed a disturbed expression.

"Jen? Are you okay?" Jaemin tried to hold his arm but Jeno moved away from Jaemin.

"I- I just... I'm having a bad day... Leave me alone today," Jeno walked out of the classroom.

"Na Fucking Jaemin!" Renjun slammed the door open. The angriest expression on his face as he made his way towards Jaemin.

Renjun grabbed his collar and pushed Jaemin against the window.

"You fucking assho-,"

"Renjun, stop it," Jena entered the classroom. Renjun turned to look at Jena.

Her state was in no good, almost the same as Jeno. She had eyebags and her eyes were red as if she had been crying.

Renjun lets go of Jaemin after he slightly pushed him onto the wall. He made his way towards his weak friend.

"You should've listened to Jeno and stayed home." Renjun combs her hair with his fingers.

"Bad morning for everyone, I guess." Donghyuck enters the classroom with a raging look.

His hand ruffled his hair and Jeno followed after Hyuck. Jeno sits beside Jena and rests his head on her shoulder.

"You deserve someone better, Jen." Jeno whispered as he squeezed her hand.

Jaemin watched him... He felt like everyone left him and for what? Why?

The siblings looked exhausted, both looked like they've been crying.

No one has seen them this close before and it made them realize that they truly cannot live without each other.

Soon, Hyejin enters the classroom but was puzzled by the silence. She made her way to Jaemin.

"Why's so quiet today?" She whispered to him to which Jaemin shrugged.

"Whatever- I really had fun yesterday! We should go on dates more often," Hyejin pecked Jaemin's cheek.

He smiled and was about to speak until he was cut off by Donghyuck.

"When are you going to tell Beomgyu that you aren't giving him origamis?" Donghyuck said, loud enough for them to hear.

"What? Doesn't Beomgyu already know about that?" Renjun caught him, his eyes repeatedly glanced at Jaemin.

"Whatever... I stopped making origamis anyway," Jena threw the ball of paper in the trash as if it was basketball.

"But don't you love it?" Donghyuck frowns at her reply. Jeno felt his heart shatter when she shook her head.

Silence came once again...

"Jaemin, as my boyfriend, would you like to meet my parents?" Hyejin played with his hands, everyone was shook.

"I would love to," Jaemin answered. Hyejin lets out a chuckle and embraced him.

It got so quiet all of a sudden.

Jeno squeezed on Jena's hand whilst she fought the urge to cry. Renjun and Donghyuck eyed their friend, pitifully.

The students in the room continued to listen to the official couple flirt. Jena begins to go through her bag, her body freezes at the familiar origami.

A black rose that meant sadness and mourn. She pulls it out of her bag which caught the boys' attention.

She takes a deep breath and puts it back in her bag. She shuts her eyes and a tear managed to fall. Jeno hugs her as well as Renjun.

"Love, you deserve someone way better," Donghyuck said, louder than he wanted.

Instantly, all attention are on them.

"You should go home, you're not feeling well," Donghyuck held her hand. His thumb delicately caressed the back of her hand.

"I want the best for you and I don't think this is for the best. What happened already happened, you deserve better," Hyuck added.

Jeno stared at his sister with plead. His eyebags were prominent from staying by his sister's side because of her distress and broken heart.

At that point, Donghyuck couldn't care anymore.

He wouldn't let his best friend stay heartbroken because of something his cousin did.

"Karma is on its way, love." He planted a gentle kiss on her hand.

"Come on, take a rest," Jeno pulled her up. Renjun followed the two exit the classroom and whilst all eyes were on them...

He puts something under Jena's desk.

✧˖*°࿐
SCHOOL HAS ENDED, everyone was leaving the campus.

Jaemin, however, was on cleaning duties. He put all the chairs above each table to broom all the dust underneath.

He kneeled down to remove a type stuck to the floor. When he lifted his head up, he sees an envelope under a certain someone's desk.

He takes the letter, his eyes widen at what was written.

To: Na Jaemin
From: 🌧️