s k e t c h b o o k.

𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌

𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.
"it's okay... I'll be gone before the day you even meet me." - s.b jang.m

:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

Hello!

I made a tiny sketchbook because why not?

I don't think it's origami but it's what I want to do after having a weird dream.

I dreamt about a girl who is mentally ill whose old and filled sketchbook was sold.

She has this online friend who worries a lot for her.

What she didn't know is that the friend of her online friend bought her sketchbook and gave it to him!

It's a weird dream but also, kinda sad?

From what I remember, the girl even jumped off a bridge but was luckily saved!

She tried to take her life away :((

But in the end, she ended up being safe and her online friend is her soulmate!

They're bound to be together like actual soulmates which is cute!!

You can write or draw anything on the tint sketchbook. I made sure that it's large and small enough to fit in your pocket.

Anyway~ I hope you get to draw whatever you want there!

Bye bye~~~

- 📓

Jaemin flips through the pages of the tiny sketchbook

He takes his pencil front he side and draws something that he likes.

Jena's amulet which looks gorgeous on her, no matter how much he sees it.

The baby blue amulet complimented her so much- it's as if it was made for her and her only.

He smiles and closes the tiny sketchbook beofre putting it away in his pocket.

He turns his head to face Jena who was laughing with Donghyuck whilst Renjun draws on his sketch book.

"Soulmate, huh..."