o h n o.

𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐she did it again

𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐
she did it again.

✧˖*°࿐
Jena was in a panic once she realized the letter was gone.

Her bag had no sign of the teal envelope and her room had no sign of it as well. She was in complete panic mode.

She exits her house and checked for the cement side walks.

Nothing.

What if Jaemin saw it? What if it dropped right next to them? He would find out and disappoint him...

"What are you looking for?" Jeno enters her room, confused about his sister in panic mode.

"The letter! The teal letter! It's gone," Jena goes through her bag once more.

"Do you want me to call Donghyuck? I think, he's still at school?" Jeno pulls out his house after his sister's consent.

✧˖*°࿐
Donghyuck answers the phone as he exits the school building.

"Hey, Hyuck- if you see a real envelope somewhere, it's Jena's," Jeno stated before he could say anything.

"Wha- don't tell me she lost it," Hyuck was in disbelief.

"She did and now, she's in panic mode." Hyuck could hear the shuffling of paper from Jeno's side.

"I'll tell you when I see it-,"

"Oh, Hyejin, is this yours?" Donghyuck halted his steps when he heard 2 familiar voices.

He takes a peek and sees Hyejin with Jaemin. Arms linked while they stood in front of a car's door which he assumed is their ride.

Jaemin reached out a teal envelope to Hyejin. Donghyuck's eyes widen at the sight.

"Ah, yes!" Hyejin falsely claims the envelope. She looks hesitant for a few seconds before giving it back to Jaemin.

"It's for you actually," he heard Hyejin say.

"Donhhuck? Are you still there?" Jeno asked, puzzled about Donyhyuck's sudden silence.

"Ask what Jena wants to do with the letter," Donghyuck's voice was soft.

"What?" He heard Jeno asked to which Jena lets out a confused sound but he got the answer anyway.

"I'll see you in a few minutes," Donghyuck puts down his phone.

"What? Hyuc-," he hangs up.

He walked towards the two, silently. His presence unknown to the pair.

Immediately, he takes the letter from Jaemin's grasp.

"Wha- Lee Donghyuck!" Jaemin shouts his friend's name. He glances at his cousin who had a surprised and angered expression.

Suddenly, Donghyuck ripped the letter in had then in quarters then into tiny pieces. The pieces would be impossible to fix.

Once the paper has been ripped, he blew the pieces away. Some made it onto the road, the rest was blown away by the wind.

"Oops," Donghyuck glared at his cousin.

"What the fuck, Donghyuck!?" Jaemin shouted at his friend but was quickly silenced when Donyhyuck's phone started to ring.

"Donghyuck! Jena is panicking, where are you!?" He heard Jeno shout, Donghyuck groaned.

"I'll zoom out now!" Donghyuck said to the two before he started running away from them.

Donghyuck's figure was disappearing from their sight.

Once Donghyuck entered their house, he immediately screamed.

"LEE JENA! I just saved your ass, give me food!"