✨Chapter 12✨

Date: December 9th

Oh really that's so cool!

Yeji: Well yeah of course it is!

I got to say that new hair color looks really nice on you Yeji!

Yeji: Aww thanks y/n your so sweet

*You and Yeji are in a face time call ready to go to bed. You both are extremely exhausted as you both we're preparing your performances for The Fact Music Awards. You both were practicing at the same time earlier that same day but chose not to talk to each other to protect the group's images and fan bases*

 You both were practicing at the same time earlier that same day but chose not to talk to each other to protect the group's images and fan bases*

I wish we could've talked Yeji, but it was really for the best. Even though there's nothing special between us, we can't make it seem like there is.

*Yeji makes a pouty face from your harsh words but hides it shockingly well from you*

Yeji: Yeah y/n you're right. I wish we could have at least had a little chat though. I mean nothing too major of course but just a little talk.

No, sorry Yeji you know we shouldn't. I don't want a scandal to come between us and ruin our careers. You know how these things go.

Yeji: Yes it is for the better. Well I'm going to sleep now alright? Good night y/n!

Ahh ok good night Yeji! We'll spend some time soon I promise

Yeji: Oh alright even better! Ok for real now good night!

*Yeji blissfully hugs you through her phone and waves you goodbye and hangs up*

Ok now it's time for bed!

*Jisung walks in from the living room*

Jisung: Was that Yeji again?

Yeah it was I was just talking to her that's all

Jisung: Hmmm you guys have been getting really close

Oh yeah just as friends though. She's been helping learn more about being an Idol and helping me adjust to JYP. You know the usual stuff for new idols