✨Chapter 16✨

(Video of the performance incase you want to be fully immersed or need something to reference. Lines that you say out loud will all be in quotation marks "Hello" and all song lyrics will be italicized)

*The intro starts and Han starts to walk and rap over towards you. Just like in pass rehersals Changbin picks up perfectly where Han left off. Han run off camera over to where everyone else is seated. Once Changbin's rap part is over he sits down with the rest of you holding the table. This is it, here we go. The music changes slightly now you know it's time to perform. You do the moves perfectly with the table in sync with the others. All you can think about is the choreography. Your nerves and anxieties all melt away. Before you know it the table part is over. The instrumental shifts into God's Menu and you can feel yourself being energized. You realize that this must be what it feels like to enter the zone. You feel a burst of energy and a feeling of being extremely hyped. The background and stage explodes with fire as God's Menu kicks off. You perform the moves perfectly as you've practiced this many times before. It's your turn at the front for your part of the prechorus*

Chan:
Geujeo gyesok mandeureoga saerobge
Because we’re one of a kind
Nugudo ddara hal su eobsneun our own game
Shijakbuteo da uri ggeo

"Jamkkan ddeonaganda haedo
Gyeolgug dashi chajge dwil"
(This will be Seungmin's part incase you really wanted to know where your lines are or whose lines you've taken)

*You transition into your spot prepping for the chorus. You had some tiny difficulties like timing but nothing too major that would stand out. After the chorus you're back into the middle to give your lines*

Minho:
Du, du, du, du, du, du
Ige uri tang, tang, tang-tang

"Jigeum baro nune bureul kyeo
I just wanna taste it, make it hot"
(This is Chan's part)

*You quickly shift into a new position as Jeongin takes the front spot from you. Next up you're on the Felix part and you have to lay on the floor. It goes well and you quickly move into a new spot working with the other members to create a even looking formation. After the Seungmin and Jeongin duo you move into a new spot. After Chan and Hyunjin's lines you change spots again. You start to lose your breath from all of the formation changes but the member's energy drives you to do better. After Seungmin's first part of the pre chorus you move back to the center to give your lines again. The members split one to each side as you stand in the middle*

Seungmin:
Geujeo gyesok mandeureoga saerobge
Because we’re one of a kind
Nugudo ddara hal su eobsneun our own game
Shijakbuteo da uri ggeo

"Jamkkan ddeonaganda haedo
Gyeolgug dashi chajge dwil"
(This is Han's part)

*You give your lines smoothly as you move into the next part. It's the bridge and it's almost the end of God's Menu. Felix's deep voice vibrates the whole stage with how loud they're playing it. The rappers adlibs make you feel more hyped and the energy builds even more. The chorus plays again and then it's Changbin's rap again signalling the end of God's Menu. God's Menu finally ends and you move to the side of the stage as the camera focus's in on Hyunjin walking to the back center of the stage the stagr. The bass for Backdoor starts and everyone starts moving to the center. You follow with them blending in almost perfectly with the others. Hyunjin jumps off of the member's legs as you slide under him in mid air. You get the first lines of Backdoor to kick off the song*