✨Chapter 3✨

Author POV:

Y/N has left JYP Entertainment and is taking a bus home

Y/N'S POV:

That Ryujin from Itzy was pretty cute I'm not gonna lie. Too bad I'm an Idol now. This is the worst thing about being an Idol there's limits to what you can and can't do . It's ok though I'm sure Ryujin dosent want a relationship either. I need to focus on my career and my career only

*Y/N listens to Back Door by StrayKids on his way home*

*Y/N reaches his dorm*

Ah home at last. I'm gonna miss this place when I join StrayKids in their dorm. I wonder who I'm gonna room with. Honestly it dosent matter who they all seem like great guys. I'm sure it'll be fine with whoever I room with.

*Beep*

*Beep*

Oh another text from JYP

Oh ok that makes sense. I guess they should know about what I'm good at. I can't wait to finally meet the members of StrayKids. I wonder if they're as intense As their stage performances. You know I'm very curious about Ryujin's group Itzy now. Let me search them up

*Y/N searches for Itzy on Youtube and finds their newest album and title track Not Shy*

Oh this looks interesting. I wonder how it sounds

*Y/N starts listening to the song and watches the Music Video*

Oh my look at them they all lookso cool! And look at Ryujin in her hat! Wow this is good the instrumental is very catchy. And who's saying "Itzy" in the background of the chorus? It's super catchy! Oh look it's Ryujin! Isn't slapping her thighs like that painful? I hope they're ok. Wow their dancing is definitely impressive and they're all so talented. Those vocals are crazy too! But wait! Who's the one with Blonde and multi colored hair and those cat like eyes? She's stunning! She's so pretty no wonder why she's an Idol. What was her name again? I'll just look at it on Google.

*Y/N opens Google and searches for "Itzy members"*

Oh so their names are Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chareyoung and Yuna. And the one with Blonde hair is Yeji and she's 1 year older than me! She's so pretty I wish I could meet her! Wait I can meet her. I'm a JYP Idol we're in the same company. I must see her around eventually. But I can't be so creepy I wonder what she would think. I need to stop this I'm being a total Sasaeng fan right now. I need to be more professional I need to think of her as a colleague and not a person of interest. I just don't know if I can do that really it might be too hard.