✨Chapter 2✨

Y/N: Ok I have made my decision. I will debut with StrayKids as their 9th member again

JYP: Oh that's great to hear Y/N! That is all I wanted to talk to you about continue to train and I will let StrayKids and my staff know about your decision to join them

Y/N: You got it I wont let you down you down!

~Outside JYP'S office~

Assistant's  POV:

Oh no the weirdo is back I wonder what's going to happen now. He is kinda cute though despite how goofy and weird he can be. No wonder why he became an Idol. I love this job I get to see Idols everyday and I get to talk to them.

Assistant: So how'd it go?

Y/N: IM GONNA DEBUT WITH STRAYKIDS AS THEIR 9TH MEMBER!!

Assistant's thoughts: Wait what did this kid just say? 9th member? After Woojin already left? I thought they would continue to just be 8. This is crazy! Did JYP even talk to StrayKids about this? That's none of my business to think about.

Assistant: Wow really that's good to hear I'm so happy for you!

Y/N: Thanks I should be on my way he

Y/N'S POV:

Y/N'S thoughts: Wow I can't believe I'm going to be part of StrayKids! I always liked their music, but now I get to join them? I hope they're not mad about another member joining. It would be weird because they all have established relationships with one another already. I hope I don't ruin their vibe that they have. We'll just have to see. Let's see what else do I have today?  Ah I got singing lessons with Brian I mean YoungK and Jae from Day6 in a little bit. I should go meet up with them.

~Outside the vocal room~

Hmm I don't see them but I am 5 minutes early. I should start warming up so I'm ready when they get here.

~Inside the vocal room~

Ah ok time for the warmups

I do lip trills and breathing exercises to relax the muscles in my neck and jaw area to release the tension. Then I do scales to get my vocal muscles used to reaching higher notes.

•10 Minutes pass by•

Well it's been about 10 minutes so maybe they couldn't make it. It's alright they're my Hyungs so it's ok if they're busy. What should I sing first? I was listening to Life Goes On so maybe I'll start with that. "Like an echo in the forest...."

~Outside the vocal room~

Author POV:

Young K: Jae this is all your fault you're the reason why we're so late

Jae: Well I'm sorry BRIAN I didn't wanna leave my stream hanging

Young K: I understand that but, we already planned this with Y/N we can't bail on him. And don't call me Brian please, it's Young K

Jae: Fine whatever you say Brian

Young K: Jae I swear to - wait Jae do you hear that?

Jae: Yeah it's coming from the vocal room

*Jae points at the vocal room*

*Young K and Jae listen closely through the door*

Young K: Is that Y/N? He sounds great!

Jae: I was gonna say the same thing. Man we are great teachers!

*Jae tries to high five Young K*