✨Chapter 13✨

*Hand in hand with the cold wind of Seoul blowing around you both, you walk towards the restaurant Yeji had suggested. You're surprised you don't feel cold despite having an open jean jacket, yet you remember you have Yeji by your side*

Yeji: Don't worry y/n this place isn't far. We're almost there. I've eaten here once and it was pretty good. I hope you'll like it

I'm sure I will. I've never eaten Indian food before but I'm sure it tastes good. New expierences are great, aren't they Yeji?

Yeji: Yeah I love new expierences!

*Yeji starts to swing your engaged hands as she smiles and giggles*

Woah! What's wrong Yeji? Hahaha

Yeji: Nothing I'm just so happy!

What why?

Yeji: Because I missed you y/n. I missed you a lot

But we talk almost every night. What do you mean you miss me?

Yeji: It's not the same as being next to you. Seeing each other through a phone screen and being with you in person are 2 really different things

Yeah you're right! I missed you too Yeji!

*You shoot a smile over to Yeji and squeeze her hand gently. She looks at you wide eyed with a shocked expression and a developing blush covers her cheeks which she quickly wipes away*

We're almost there right Yeji?

*Yeji stumbles over her words but manages to spit them out still trying to recover from what you said*

Yeji: Ye-yeah yeah we're almost there y/n don't worry. Also I've been meaning to ask you. Itzy is planning to release an English version of our title tracks. And considering you lived in the US for some time I wanted to ask you if you'd help me study english. I've been wanting to get better and I figured that now would be a good time.

Aww yeah of course Yeji I'll help you study english. But what about Lia? Doesn't she speak English really well?

Yeji: Well..... She does but I have a feeling that she'll be teaching the other members as well so I don't want to add more to her work load.

Makes sense but can't Ryujin help you?

Yeji: Look y/n if you don't want to help just say it ok?

Wait no no that's not what I meant! I didn't mean it like that. Look Yeji I'd love to help you study!

*Yeji turns to you as you continue walking down the street and giggles at you*

Yeji: I know y/n I was just joking. I know you're only looking out for me. It's funny seeing you take back what you said like that. I guess you want to help me study too don't you?

*You blush and look away from Yeji. You murmur quietly under your breath*

Yes.....

Yeji: What? y/n I can't hear you speak up

I said Yes

Yeji: Hahaha that's what I thought you said

*You both continue to walk together in silence until you hum Beautiful feeling by Day6. Initially it was out of boredom but Yeji quickly joins in and sings along with you. Within a matter of seconds you and Yeji are singing the song together down the street. You guys click immediately and know which parts to sing and which parts go to the other. Perfect harmonies are created left and right as you and Yeji let loose and sing together*