✨Chapter 15✨

Date: December 12 2020
Time: 2 pm (4 hours before TMA starts and 2 hours away from the Red Carpet event)

Chan: Ok so we got another red carpet event to walk so we'll do that of course. On the red carpet we are after Kang Daniel and before Ateez just a heads up. We still have 2 hours to prepare so that'll give us plenty of time to get there and dress up

*You along with StrayKids are gathered in your living room talking about the schedule for the award show*

Chan: Like I have said before we have won the Global Hottest Award!

*StrayKids cheer and clap happily as they've worked very hard for this award*

Chan: Congratulations to all of our hard work! I just wanna say I'm so proud of every one of us, but specifically y/n who's trained very hard to meet the expectations of the group as well as Stays everywhere. I know there has been a ton of pressure but pressure is what creates diamonds so keep up the good work. We are all rooting for you Y/n!

*StrayKids clap and cheer excitedly for you*

Chan: So other groups that will be there are BTS, Y/n I know Jungkook is your cousin so I know you'll be looking forward to that. Let's see of course we also have Itzy, Y/n again I know you're looking forward to that of course

*Chan smirks at you*

"C'mon Chan be professional now"

Chan: Right, right we also have Got7, Twice, Ateez, TXT, SuperJunior, Enhypen and some other groups. We are the first performance in lineup 3 so we will be on later in the day. Are those all of the questions?

Jeongin: When are the rehersals again?

Chan: Let me see

*Chan quickly scrolls through the text your manager has sent*

Chan: Ok so our rehersals are at 5 pm an hour before the show starts. Our manager should be here soon so let's get ready to go!

*Everyone gets up and prepares for the award ceremony. Nobody brings any fancy clothes since the stylists will provide the outfits being worn. You decide to call Yeji while you wait for the manager*

 You decide to call Yeji while you wait for the manager*

Yeji: Hi y/n!

*You notice how she sounds very excited and happy*

"Hey Yeji! How are you feeling?"

Yeji: I feel pretty good! A little nervous but pretty excited! We won the best performer award!

"Really?! Congrats Yeji! I'm so happy for you guys. You all have worked so hard it good to see it paying off"

Yeji: Yeah the girls have worked extremely hard. Im so happy to be in a group with them. They're just the best!

*You hear the door of Yeji's room open in the background*