Part 7-The meeting

I woke up from my dream, sweat running through my body. 

A mountain screaming at me just below my torso, "Fuck!" I muttered wrapping my hand around my shaft, and closing my eyes. There she was, her red hair, her sexy bum. She laid bellow me begging me to come all over her. 

I opened my eyes and headed for the restroom, I needed to clean the sticky cum from my hand. 

I rinsed my face with freezing water, a sort of emptiness consumed me. The sort which made you're stomach hurt. I dreamt of her ever night for centuries, see flashes of her when I close my eyes. 

She consumes me, yet I don't even know what her face looks like. 

As father said, she does not exist for another reason, but to hunt me.

I rose from bed and headed to a place which always managed to calm me, I set off to Tartarus.

It was the middle of the day I had just finished judging the marked number of souls I was to judge each day, the time for Olympus had come.

"Prepare my gold chariot no I want the black one." I ordered a nearby servant."Yes, king Hades. "For the meeting, I wore the usual a long black tunic lined with gold, and  choose a small crown encrusted with big diamonds. 

As I walked down the palace stairs, The god of Dead approached me, "Hades I heard the bad news... you travel to Olympus for a meeting." He said in a melancholic voice. "Sadly I am." I answered in the same grave voice. "Can I join you, it's been a long while since I've been to Olympus, also i'm deadly bored this days, Hecate has locked herself for an unknown reason. Probably working on another one of her magic tricks." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Thanatos you can join me." I was secretly relieved I didn't have to face my family, and those random clowns alone. As soon as Thanatos got in the Chariot it was directed toward the upper world. I felt the sun touch my skin and blind my eyes. I slowly got accustomed to the sun and noticed the abundance of green, just as in my memories. We traveled a few more minutes and there in all its grandeur, and majesty was Olympus the residence of the gods.

The white marbled building sat on top of a mountain surrounded by clouds, and overlooking the mortal realm, in every single flat place (which there where many) where gardens whose vegetation fell over the building

"Wow." Thanatos said taking in the place. 

The horses landed gracefully at the main entrance of the palace, a guard approached our chariot I handed him the horses reign's as we got off.

"So again... how many years have you not been here for?" Thanatos asked. "Four centuries." I answered we began to ascend the white stairs. "Well i'm glad I came, this will be entertaining."

We entered Olympus throne room it was almost the same as in my memories, god's leisurely sat in there thrones, talking to people beside them while grazing on a row of food. A servant announced us to the room, "Hades, King of the Underworld, and..." He didn't recognize my companion so Thanatos annoyingly whispered into his ear he gulped. "And Thanatos, God of death."